Deriving rainfall thresholds for landsliding at the regional scale: daily and hourly resolutions, normalisation, and antecedent rainfall
Total article views: 2,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,098 with geography defined and 363 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,325 with geography defined and 243 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 773 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rainfall spatial-heterogeneity accelerates landscape evolution processes N. Peleg et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107863
- Attributing heavy rainfall event in Berchtesgadener Land to recent climate change – Further rainfall intensification projected for the future B. Poschlod 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100492
- Dynamic rainfall thresholds for landslide early warning in Progo Catchment, Java, Indonesia R. Satyaningsih et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-06208-2
- Comparison of the return period for landslide‐triggering rainfall events in Japan based on standardization of the rainfall period H. Tsunetaka 10.1002/esp.5228
- Deciphering seasonal effects of triggering and preparatory precipitation for improved shallow landslide prediction using generalized additive mixed models S. Steger et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1483-2023
- Evaluating methods for debris-flow prediction based on rainfall in an Alpine catchment J. Hirschberg et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2773-2021
- The role of geomorphology, rainfall and soil moisture in the occurrence of landslides triggered by 2018 Typhoon Mangkhut in the Philippines C. Abancó et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1531-2021
- Extracting more features from rainfall data to analyze the conditions triggering debris flows Y. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s10346-022-01893-9
- 降雨诱发深层老滑坡复活变形的动态作用机制 K. Song et al. 10.3799/dqkx.2022.184
- Preface to the Special Issue “Rainfall Thresholds and Other Approaches for Landslide Prediction and Early Warning” S. Segoni et al. 10.3390/w13030323
- Satellite rainfall products outperform ground observations for landslide prediction in India M. Brunetti et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3267-2021
- Rainfall thresholds estimation for shallow landslides in Peru from gridded daily data C. Millán-Arancibia & W. Lavado-Casimiro 10.5194/nhess-23-1191-2023
- Reliability and Sensitivity Analysis of Rainfall-Induced Shallow Landslides Using Trigrs Model. Case Study: San Antonio De Prado L. Osorio-Ríos et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4076168
- Validation and potential forecast use of a debris-flow rainfall threshold calibrated with the Backward Dynamical Approach M. Martinengo et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108519
- Time-Series Variation of Landslide Expansion in Areas with a Low Frequency of Heavy Rainfall K. Koshimizu & T. Uchida 10.3390/geosciences13100314
- Rainfall-induced shallow landslides and soil wetness: comparison of physically based and probabilistic predictions E. Leonarduzzi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5937-2021
- Methodological and conceptual challenges in rare and severe event forecast verification P. Ebert & P. Milne 10.5194/nhess-22-539-2022
- Deciphering meteorological influencing factors for Alpine rockfalls: a case study in Aosta Valley G. Bajni et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01697-3
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023