Impact of compound flood event on coastal critical infrastructures considering current and future climate
Total article views: 2,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,318 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,858 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 460 with geography defined and 94 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Is HEC-RAS 2D accurate enough for storm-event hazard assessment? Lessons learnt from a benchmarking study based on rain-on-grid modelling P. Costabile et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126962
- Critical Infrastructures Overview: Past, Present and Future F. De Felice et al. 10.3390/su14042233
- Sea Level Rise Impact on Compound Coastal River Flood Risk in Klaipėda City (Baltic Coast, Lithuania) E. Čepienė et al. 10.3390/w14030414
- Compound climate extremes in China: Trends, causes, and projections Y. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106675
- Compound Hydrometeorological Extremes: Drivers, Mechanisms and Methods W. Zhang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.673495
- Risk Management and Adaptation for Extremes and Abrupt Changes in Climate and Oceans: Current Knowledge Gaps L. Bouwer et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.785641
- Multiform flood risk in a rapidly changing world: what we do not do, what we should and why it matters A. Kruczkiewicz et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac7ed9
- Guidelines for Studying Diverse Types of Compound Weather and Climate Events E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1029/2021EF002340
- Data analysis and integrated modeling of compound flooding impacts on coastal drainage infrastructure under a changing climate Y. Sangsefidi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128823
- Assessment of the jacking effect of high tide on compound flooding in a coastal city under sea level rise based on water tracer modeling Y. Zhuang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130474
- Evaluating the Forecast Skill of a Hydrometeorological Modelling System in Greece G. Varlas et al. 10.3390/atmos12070902
- Projecting Compound Flood Hazard Under Climate Change With Physical Models and Joint Probability Methods A. Gori & N. Lin 10.1029/2022EF003097
- Simulation of compound flooding in Japan using a nationwide model W. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-05962-7
- Impact assessment of climate change on compound flooding in a coastal city K. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129166
- Assessing the compound flood risk in coastal areas: Framework formulation and demonstration M. Mitu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130278
- High temporal resolution urban flood prediction using attention-based LSTM models L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129499
- Evolution of Frequency and Intensity of Concurrent Heavy Precipitation and Storm Surge at the Global Scale: Implications for Compound Floods Y. Lai et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.660359
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023