Back calculation of the 2017 Piz Cengalo–Bondo landslide cascade with r.avaflow: what we can do and what we can learn
Martin Mergili et al.
Total article views: 3,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,680 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,043 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,033 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 647 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A mechanical erosion model for two-phase mass flows S. Pudasaini & J. Fischer 10.1016/j.ijmultiphaseflow.2020.103416
- Emulator-based global sensitivity analysis for flow-like landslide run-out models H. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01690-w
- Stochastic alluvial fan and terrace formation triggered by a high-magnitude Holocene landslide in the Klados Gorge, Crete E. Bruni et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-771-2021
- An Idealized Landslide Failure Surface and Its Impacts on the Traveling Paths Y. Tai et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00313
- A mathematical framework for modelling rock–ice avalanches S. Sansone et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.348
- Simulating the effect of check dam collapse in a debris-flow channel T. Baggio & V. D'Agostino 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151660
- A multiphase virtual mass model for debris flow P. Kattel et al. 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2020.103638
- Relations between climate change and mass movement: Perspectives from the Canadian Cordillera and the European Alps M. Chiarle et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103499
- A 36-Year Record of Rock Avalanches in the Saint Elias Mountains of Alaska, With Implications for Future Hazards E. Bessette-Kirton & J. Coe 10.3389/feart.2020.00293
- Solid-liquid interaction caused by minor wetting in gravel-ice mixtures: A key factor for the mobility of rock-ice avalanches Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106072
- A simple method to evaluate the performance of an intercept dam for debris-flow mitigation W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105771
- Modeling the landslide-generated debris flow from formation to propagation and run-out by considering the effect of vegetation W. Liu et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01478-4
- Quantifying the transition of impact mechanisms of geophysical flows against flexible barrier Y. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106188
- Effects of defense-structure system for bridge piers on two-phase debris flow wakes Z. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11440-021-01296-5
- Deposition morphology in large-scale laboratory stony debris flows I. Baselt et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107992
- Movements, failure and climatic control of the Veslemannen rockslide, Western Norway L. Kristensen et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01609-x
- Numerical simulation of fast granular flow facing obstacles on steep terrains S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jfluidstructs.2020.103162
- Depth-Integrated Two-Phase Modeling of Two Real Cases: A Comparison between r.avaflow and GeoFlow-SPH Codes S. Mousavi Tayebi et al. 10.3390/app11125751
- Soil erosion and sediment transport under climate change for Mera River, in Italian Alps of Valchiavenna L. Maruffi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150651
- Evolution of stony debris flows in laboratory experiments I. Baselt et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107431
- Rock Glacier Dynamics by a Thermo-Elastic-Viscoplastic Constitutive Relationship S. Alberti & L. Flessati 10.3390/geosciences11100417
- Modeling the Slump-Type Landslide Tsunamis Part I: Developing a Three-Dimensional Bingham-Type Landslide Model T. Wu et al. 10.3390/app10186501
- Debris Flow Analyst (DA): A debris flow model considering kinematic uncertainties and using a GIS platform Y. Wu & H. Lan 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105877
- The three-stage rock failure dynamics of the Drus (Mont Blanc massif, France) since the June 2005 large event A. Guerin et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-74162-1
- A temperature-dependent mechanical model to assess the stability of degrading permafrost rock slopes P. Mamot et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-1125-2021
- A mechanical model for phase separation in debris flow S. Pudasaini & J. Fischer 10.1016/j.ijmultiphaseflow.2020.103292
- Controls on the formation and size of potential landslide dams and dammed lakes in the Austrian Alps A. Argentin et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1615-2021
- Reconstruction of the 1941 GLOF process chain at Lake Palcacocha (Cordillera Blanca, Peru) M. Mergili et al. 10.5194/hess-24-93-2020
Latest update: 26 Nov 2021