17 Jun 2020
Brief communication | 17 Jun 2020
Brief communication: The role of using precipitation or river discharge data when assessing global coastal compound flooding
Emanuele Bevacqua et al.
Total article views: 2,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 276 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,624 with geography defined and 150 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 633 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Guidelines for Studying Diverse Types of Compound Weather and Climate Events E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1029/2021EF002340
- Multivariate statistical modelling of the drivers of compound flood events in south Florida R. Jane et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2681-2020
- Daily synoptic conditions associated with occurrences of compound events in estuaries along North Atlantic coastlines P. Camus et al. 10.1002/joc.7556
- More meteorological events that drive compound coastal flooding are projected under climate change E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00044-z
- Regional analysis of multivariate compound coastal flooding potential around Europe and environs: sensitivity analysis and spatial patterns P. Camus et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2021-2021
- Global compound floods from precipitation and storm surge: Hazards and the roles of cyclones Y. Lai et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0050.1
- Towards a compound-event-oriented climate model evaluation: a decomposition of the underlying biases in multivariate fire and heat stress hazards R. Villalobos-Herrera et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1867-2021
- The Role of Intensifying Precipitation on Coastal River Flooding and Compound River‐Storm Surge Events, Northeast Gulf of Mexico S. Dykstra & B. Dzwonkowski 10.1029/2020WR029363
- From local to regional compound flood mapping with deep learning and data fusion techniques D. Muñoz et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146927
- Assessing the Effects of Climate Change on Compound Flooding in Coastal River Areas M. Bermúdez et al. 10.1029/2020WR029321
- Assessing the Potential for Compound Storm Surge and Extreme River Discharge Events at the Catchment Scale with Statistical Models: Sensitivity Analysis and Recommendations for Best Practice R. Jane et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002154
- Evolution of Frequency and Intensity of Concurrent Heavy Precipitation and Storm Surge at the Global Scale: Implications for Compound Floods Y. Lai et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.660359
- Flood management challenges in transitional environments: Assessing the effects of sea-level rise on compound flooding in the 21st century J. Del-Rosal-Salido et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2021.103872
- Assessing the dependence structure between oceanographic, fluvial, and pluvial flooding drivers along the United States coastline A. Nasr et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6203-2021
- Compound flood potential from storm surge and heavy precipitation in coastal China: dependence, drivers, and impacts J. Fang et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4403-2021
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022