Estimation of tropical cyclone wind hazards in coastal regions of China
Total article views: 2,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,991 with geography defined and 306 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,378 with geography defined and 117 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 613 with geography defined and 189 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Typhoon wind hazard estimation by full-track simulation with various wind intensity models M. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104792
- Stochastic model of tropical cyclones along China coast including the effects of spatial heterogeneity and ocean feedback Z. Shen & K. Wei 10.1016/j.ress.2021.108000
- Stochastic power spectra models for typhoon and non-typhoon winds: A data-driven algorithm Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2022.105214
- A tropical cyclone intensity prediction model using conditional generative adversarial network X. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2023.105515
- Toward a refined estimation of typhoon wind hazards: Parametric modeling and upstream terrain effects G. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2020.104460
- Quantitative Risk Assessment of Population Affected by Tropical Cyclones Through Joint Consideration of Extreme Precipitation and Strong Wind—A Case Study of Hainan Province C. Meng et al. 10.1029/2021EF002365
- Rapid Damage Prediction and Risk Assessment for Tropical Cyclones at a Fine Grid in Guangdong Province, South China Y. Ning et al. 10.1007/s13753-023-00485-y
- Parallel assessment of the tropical cyclone wind hazard at multiple locations using the probability density evolution method integrated with the change of probability measure X. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.ress.2023.109351
- Uncertainty propagation of flutter derivatives and structural damping in buffeting fragility analysis of long-span bridges using surrogate models X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.strusafe.2023.102410
- Tropical-cyclone-wind-induced flutter failure analysis of long-span bridges G. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.engfailanal.2021.105933
- Extreme Typhoon Wind Speed Mapping for Coastal Region of China: Geographically Weighted Regression–Based Circular Subregion Algorithm G. Fang et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0003122
- An improved azimuth-dependent Holland model for typhoons along the Zhejiang coast prior to landfall based on WRF–ARW simulations X. Zhong et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-05944-9
- Simplified models for uncertainty quantification of extreme events using Monte Carlo technique X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.ress.2022.108935
- Observed Surface Wind Field Structure of Severe Tropical Cyclones and Associated Precipitation R. Du et al. 10.3390/rs15112808
- Typhoon track simulations in the North West Pacific: Informing a new wind map for Vietnam C. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2020.104441
- Typhoon Loss Assessment in Rural Housing in Ningbo Based on Township-Level Resolution Q. Li et al. 10.3390/app12073463
- Tropical cyclone full track simulation in the western North Pacific based on random forests M. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2022.105119
- The Typhoon Wind Hazard Assessment Considering the Correlation among the Key Random Variables Using the Copula Method X. Hong et al. 10.1061/AJRUA6.RUENG-1018
- Enhanced Circular Subregion Method in Typhoon Hazard Analysis F. Wu et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0003003
- Typhoon hazard analysis based on the probability density evolution theory J. Li & X. Hong 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104796
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction of Dynamic Responses of a Tower Crane under Strong Coastal Winds Q. Li et al. 10.3390/jmse11040803
- Probabilistic Simulations for Seasonal Typhoon Genesis over the South China Sea D. Hong & T. Vinh 10.1007/s41748-021-00255-0
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023