Preface: Damage of natural hazards: assessment and mitigation
Heidi Kreibich et al.
Total article views: 971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of urban forms on surface flow in urban pluvial flooding M. Bruwier et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124493
- Prediction of Heavy Rain Damage Using Deep Learning K. Lee et al. 10.3390/w12071942
- Economic valuation of ecosystem-based rockfall risk reduction considering disturbances and comparison to structural measures C. Moos et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134077
- Assessment of Debris Flow Risk Factors Based on Meta-Analysis—Cases Study of Northwest and Southwest China Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/su12176841
- Impact of an Integrated Approach in Disaster Management O. Njoku et al. 10.4018/IJOCI.2020040102
- Porous Shallow Water Modeling for Urban Floods in the Zhoushan City, China W. Li et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.687311
- Influence of urban forms on long-duration urban flooding: Laboratory experiments and computational analysis X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127034
- Dynamic maps of human exposure to floods based on mobile phone data M. Balistrocchi et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-3485-2020
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021