The Lituya Bay landslide-generated mega-tsunami – numerical simulation and sensitivity analysis
José Manuel González-Vida et al.
Total article views: 2,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,135 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,117 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,426 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 691 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seismic observations, numerical modeling, and geomorphic analysis of a glacier lake outburst flood in the Himalayas J. Maurer et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba3645
- Numerical Investigation of Surge Waves Generated by Submarine Debris Flows Z. Dai et al. 10.3390/w13162276
- Multisource Bayesian Probabilistic Tsunami Hazard Analysis for the Gulf of Naples (Italy) A. Grezio et al. 10.1029/2019JC015373
- Ocean Observations Required to Minimize Uncertainty in Global Tsunami Forecasts, Warnings, and Emergency Response M. Angove et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00350
- Probabilistic Tsunami Hazard Analysis: High Performance Computing for Massive Scale Inundation Simulations S. Gibbons et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.591549
- Multilayer-HySEA model validation for landslide-generated tsunamis – Part 2: Granular slides J. Macías et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-791-2021
- Offshore Geological Hazards: Charting the Course of Progress and Future Directions G. Ercilla et al. 10.3390/oceans2020023
- A two-layer model for landslide generated impulse wave: Simulation of the 1958 Lituya bay landslide impact wave from generation to long–duration transport Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103989
- The 1958 Lituya Bay tsunami – pre-event bathymetry reconstruction and 3D numerical modelling utilising the computational fluid dynamics software Flow-3D A. Franco et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2255-2020
- A 3D numerical simulation-based methodology for assessment of landslide-generated impulse waves: a case study of the Tersun Dam reservoir (NE Turkey) M. Karahan et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01440-4
- The Orphan Tsunami of 1524 on the Konkan Coast, Western India, and Its Implications C. Rajendran et al. 10.1007/s00024-020-02575-0
- Multilayer-HySEA model validation for landslide-generated tsunamis – Part 1: Rigid slides J. Macías et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-775-2021
- Modeling Tsunamis Generated by Submarine Landslides at Stromboli Volcano (Aeolian Islands, Italy): A Numerical Benchmark Study T. Esposti Ongaro et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.628652
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021