Brief communication: Remotely piloted aircraft systems for rapid emergency response: road exposure to rockfall in Villanova di Accumoli (central Italy)
Total article views: 2,852 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,852 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,408 with geography defined and 444 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,670 with geography defined and 388 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 738 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The use of UAVs for landslide disaster risk research and disaster risk management: a literature review R. Garnica-Peña & I. Alcántara-Ayala 10.1007/s11629-020-6467-7
- The Potential of UAV-Acquired Photogrammetric and LiDAR-Point Clouds for Obtaining Rock Dimensions as Input Parameters for Modeling Rockfall Runout Zones B. Žabota et al. 10.3390/drones7020104
- UAV-photogrammetry rockfall monitoring of natural slopes in Glenwood Canyon, CO, USA: background activity and post-wildfire impacts A. Graber & P. Santi 10.1007/s10346-022-01974-9
- Three-dimensional simulations of rockfalls in Ischia, Southern Italy, and preliminary susceptibility zonation M. Alvioli et al. 10.1080/19475705.2022.2131472
- A scenario-based approach for immediate post-earthquake rockfall impact assessment M. Alvioli et al. 10.1007/s10346-023-02127-2
- Probabilistic identification of rockfall source areas at regional scale in El Hierro (Canary Islands, Spain) M. Rossi et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107661
- Exploring event landslide mapping using Sentinel-1 SAR backscatter products M. Santangelo et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108021
- Exposure to landslides in rural areas in Central Italy M. Santangelo et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1746699
- Geotechnics for rockfall assessment in the volcanic island of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain) R. Sarro et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1806125
- Accuracy Assessment of UAV-Photogrammetric-Derived Products Using PPK and GCPs in Challenging Terrains: In Search of Optimized Rockfall Mapping B. Žabota & M. Kobal 10.3390/rs13193812
- An Integration of UAV-Based Photogrammetry and 3D Modelling for Rockfall Hazard Assessment: The Cárcavos Case in 2018 (Spain) I. Gallo et al. 10.3390/rs13173450
- Seismically Induced Rockfall Hazard from Ground Motion Scenarios in Italy M. Alvioli et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4156514
- Rockfall susceptibility and network-ranked susceptibility along the Italian railway M. Alvioli et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106301
- Preface: Landslide–transport network interactions F. Taylor et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2585-2020
- Seismically induced rockfall hazard from a physically based model and ground motion scenarios in Italy M. Alvioli et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108652
- UAV applications to assess short-term dynamics of slow-moving landslides under dense forest cover V. Ilinca et al. 10.1007/s10346-022-01877-9
- Evaluation of rockfall hazard based on UAV technology and 3D Rockfall Simulations M. UTLU et al. 10.30897/ijegeo.1323768
- Monitoring Geological Risk Areas in the City of São Paulo Based on Multi-Temporal High-Resolution 3D Models A. de Sousa et al. 10.3390/rs15123028
- Merging Historical Archives with Remote Sensing Data: A Methodology to Improve Rockfall Mitigation Strategy for Small Communities D. Notti et al. 10.3390/land11111951
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023