| Highlight paper
22 Oct 2019
Research article | Highlight paper | 22 Oct 2019
Ensemble models from machine learning: an example of wave runup and coastal dune erosion
Tomas Beuzen et al.
Total article views: 3,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,832 with geography defined and 711 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,298 with geography defined and 559 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 534 with geography defined and 152 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the runup parameterisation for reef-lined coasts G. Franklin & A. Torres-Freyermuth 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101929
- Implications of sea-level rise for overwash enhancement at South Portugal Ó. Ferreira et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04917-0
- Coastal Image Classification and Pattern Recognition: Tairua Beach, New Zealand B. Liu et al. 10.3390/s21217352
- A storm hazard matrix combining coastal flooding and beach erosion C. Leaman et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2021.104001
- Spatial Variation in Coastal Dune Evolution in a High Tidal Range Environment I. Fairley et al. 10.3390/rs12223689
- Beach State Recognition Using Argus Imagery and Convolutional Neural Networks A. Ellenson et al. 10.3390/rs12233953
- The Field Geomorphologist in a Time of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning C. Houser et al. 10.1080/24694452.2021.1985956
- Bayesian geomorphology O. Korup 10.1002/esp.4995
- A multi-model ensemble approach to coastal storm erosion prediction J. Simmons & K. Splinter 10.1016/j.envsoft.2022.105356
- Human‐in‐the‐Loop Segmentation of Earth Surface Imagery D. Buscombe et al. 10.1029/2021EA002085
- Uncertainty in runup predictions on natural beaches using XBeach nonhydrostatic J. Rutten et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2021.103869
- On the prediction of runup, setup and swash on beaches P. Gomes da Silva et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103148
- Hotspot dune erosion on an intermediate beach N. Cohn et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2021.103998
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022