19 Nov 2018
Research article | 19 Nov 2018
How do changes along the risk chain affect flood risk?
Ayse Duha Metin et al.
Total article views: 2,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,495 with geography defined and 329 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,724 with geography defined and 292 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 771 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accounting for Economic Factors in Socio-Hydrology: Optimization under Uncertainty and Climate Change . Abadie et al. 10.3390/w11102073
- Inventory of dams in Germany G. Speckhann et al. 10.5194/essd-13-731-2021
- A probabilistic approach to estimating residential losses from different flood types D. Paprotny et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04413-x
- The role of spatial dependence for large-scale flood risk estimation A. Metin et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-967-2020
- Predicting flood insurance claims with hydrologic and socioeconomic demographics via machine learning: Exploring the roles of topography, minority populations, and political dissimilarity J. Knighton et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.111051
- The influence of climate model uncertainty on fluvial flood hazard estimation L. Beevers et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04282-4
- Predicting Flood Property Insurance Claims over CONUS, Fusing Big Earth Observation Data Q. Yang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-21-0082.1
- Large-scale flood risk assessment and management: Prospects of a systems approach K. Schröter et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2021.100109
- Grappling with uncertainties in physical climate impact projections of water resources R. Dankers & Z. Kundzewicz 10.1007/s10584-020-02858-4
- Approaches to analyse and model changes in impacts: reply to discussions of “How to improve attribution of changes in drought and flood impacts” H. Kreibich et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1701194
- Coordination and control – limits in standard representations of multi-reservoir operations in hydrological modeling C. Rougé et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1365-2021
- Comprehensive evaluation of an improved large‐scale multi‐site weather generator for Germany V. Nguyen et al. 10.1002/joc.7107
- Needed: A systems approach to improve flood risk mitigation through private precautionary measures M. Barendrecht et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2020.100080
- Rethinking data‐driven decision support in flood risk management for a big data age R. Towe et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12652
- Ensemble Flood Risk Assessment in the Yangtze River Economic Belt under CMIP6 SSP-RCP Scenarios L. Peng & Z. Li 10.3390/su132112097
- Climate change impacts model parameter sensitivity – implications for calibration strategy and model diagnostic evaluation L. Melsen & B. Guse 10.5194/hess-25-1307-2021
- Process‐Based Flood Risk Assessment for Germany N. Sairam et al. 10.1029/2021EF002259
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022