SeaConditions: a web and mobile service for safer professional and recreational activities in the Mediterranean Sea
Giovanni Coppini et al.
Total article views: 1,921 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Challenges for Sustained Observing and Forecasting Systems in the Mediterranean Sea J. Tintoré et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00568
- Technologies Enabling Situational Awareness During Disaster Response: A Systematic Review T. Kedia et al. 10.1017/dmp.2020.196
- Cross-scale operational oceanography in the Adriatic Sea C. Ferrarin et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2019.1576275
- Hands-On Experience of Crowdsourcing for Flood Risks. An Android Mobile Application Tested in Frederikssund, Denmark S. Frigerio et al. 10.3390/ijerph15091926
- An Operational Supporting System for Oil Spill Emergencies Addressed to the the Italian Coast Guard R. Sorgente et al. 10.3390/jmse8121035
- Ocean Data Product Integration Through Innovation-The Next Level of Data Interoperability J. Buck et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00032
- An Operational Marine Oil Spill Forecasting Tool for the Management of Emergencies in the Italian Seas A. Ribotti et al. 10.3390/jmse7010001
- VISIR: technological infrastructure of an operational service for safe and efficient navigation in the Mediterranean Sea G. Mannarini et al. 10.5194/nhess-16-1791-2016
- TESSA: design and implementation of a platform for situational sea awareness M. Scalas et al. 10.5194/nhess-17-185-2017
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021