Insights from the topographic characteristics of a large global catalog of rainfall-induced landslide event inventories
Total article views: 2,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,547 with geography defined and 262 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,533 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,014 with geography defined and 169 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Refined Zoning of Landslide Susceptibility: A Case Study in Enshi County, Hubei, China Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/ijerph19159412
- Timing landslide and flash flood events from SAR satellite: a regionally applicable methodology illustrated in African cloud-covered tropical environments A. Deijns et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-3679-2022
- Multi-hazard susceptibility mapping of cryospheric hazards in a high-Arctic environment: Svalbard Archipelago I. Nicu et al. 10.5194/essd-15-447-2023
- A survey of machine learning and deep learning in remote sensing of geological environment: Challenges, advances, and opportunities W. Han et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2023.05.032
- The influence of spatial patterns in rainfall on shallow landslides H. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108795
- Estimating global landslide susceptibility and its uncertainty through ensemble modeling A. Felsberg et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-3063-2022
- Spatial and Temporal Analysis of Global Landslide Reporting Using a Decade of the Global Landslide Catalog C. Dandridge et al. 10.3390/su15043323
- Destabilization Mechanism of Rainfall-Induced Loess Landslides in the Kara Haisu Gully, Xinyuan County, Ili River Valley, China: Physical Simulation T. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w15213775
- Detailed Inventory and Spatial Distribution Analysis of Rainfall-Induced Landslides in Jiexi County, Guangdong Province, China in August 2018 C. Xie et al. 10.3390/su151813930
- Characterizing the Distribution Pattern and a Physically Based Susceptibility Assessment of Shallow Landslides Triggered by the 2019 Heavy Rainfall Event in Longchuan County, Guangdong Province, China S. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs14174257
- Insight into the Characteristics and Triggers of Loess Landslides during the 2013 Heavy Rainfall Event in the Tianshui Area, China X. Shao et al. 10.3390/rs15174304
- Landslides Triggered by the 2016 Heavy Rainfall Event in Sanming, Fujian Province: Distribution Pattern Analysis and Spatio-Temporal Susceptibility Assessment S. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs15112738
- Using Sentinel-1 radar amplitude time series to constrain the timings of individual landslides: a step towards understanding the controls on monsoon-triggered landsliding K. Burrows et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2637-2022
- A hybrid deep learning method for landslide susceptibility analysis with the application of InSAR data R. Yuan & J. Chen 10.1007/s11069-022-05430-8
- Revealing the relation between spatial patterns of rainfall return levels and landslide density S. Mtibaa & H. Tsunetaka 10.5194/esurf-11-461-2023
- Global Assessment of the Capability of Satellite Precipitation Products to Retrieve Landslide-Triggering Extreme Rainfall Events O. Marc et al. 10.1175/EI-D-21-0022.1
- Hydrogeotechnical Predictive Approach for Rockfall Mountain Hazard Using Elastic Modulus and Peak Shear Stress at Soil–Rock Interface in Dry and Wet Phases at KKH Pakistan E. Mehmood et al. 10.3390/su142416740
- Rainfall-seismic coupling effect induced landslide hazard assessment Z. Li et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-06084-w
- Multi-event assessment of typhoon-triggered landslide susceptibility in the Philippines J. Jones et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1095-2023
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023