| Highlight paper
24 Feb 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 24 Feb 2020
The 22 December 2018 Mount Anak Krakatau volcanogenic tsunami on Sunda Strait coasts, Indonesia: tsunami and damage characteristics
Syamsidik et al.
Total article views: 5,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,681 with geography defined and 980 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,214 with geography defined and 718 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 467 with geography defined and 262 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics of building fragility curves for seismic and non-seismic tsunamis: case studies of the 2018 Sunda Strait, 2018 Sulawesi–Palu, and 2004 Indian Ocean tsunamis E. Lahcene et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2313-2021
- Landslide tsunami impact assessment toward human lives using numerical modelling: A case study from Banten, Indonesia M. Ali et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202234001015
- The Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction at Five: Lessons from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami E. Maly & A. Suppasri 10.1007/s13753-020-00268-9
- Numerical Simulations of December 22, 2018 Anak Krakatau Tsunami and Examination of Possible Submarine Landslide Scenarios G. Dogan et al. 10.1007/s00024-020-02641-7
- Current state of the seismic broadband network of Indonesia: Is it possible for the early warning system from a subaerial source-induced tsunami? H. Haridhi et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202234001016
- Multi-indicator building vulnerability index for assessing tsunami-induced building damages M. Muhaimin Ridwan Wong et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202234004002
- Experimental Study on Dam-Break-Like Tsunami Surge Impacts on Small Balls Climbing on Different Slopes C. Chen et al. 10.1142/S1793431120500220
- Global optimization of a numerical two-layer model using observed data: a case study of the 2018 Sunda Strait tsunami K. Pakoksung et al. 10.1186/s40562-020-00165-5
- Reconstruction of the 2018 tsunamigenic flank collapse and eruptive activity at Anak Krakatau based on eyewitness reports, seismo-acoustic and satellite observations A. Perttu et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116268
- Submarine landslide megablocks show half of Anak Krakatau island failed on December 22nd, 2018 J. Hunt et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-22610-5
- Influence of Orientation and Arrangement of Structures on Tsunami Impact Forces: Numerical Investigation with Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics G. Pringgana et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WW.1943-5460.0000629
- Justification of Possible Casualty-Reduction Countermeasures Based on Global Tsunami Hazard Assessment for Tsunami-Prone Regions over the Past 400 Years T. Otake et al. 10.20965/jdr.2020.p0490
- Cascading disasters triggered by tsunami hazards: A perspective for critical infrastructure resilience and disaster risk reduction A. Suppasri et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102597
- Assessing urban disaster waste management requirements after volcanic eruptions J. Hayes et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101935
- Editorial: From Tsunami Science to Hazard and Risk Assessment: Methods and Models S. Lorito et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.764922
- The fading of disaster memory in Pulau Sebesi: A historical construction D. Riskianingrum et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202234005008
- Reliability Analysis of Revetments near Canti Pier, South Lampung M. Gelfi et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/830/1/012041
- Landslide triggered tsunami modelling: A study in Anak Krakatoa collapse S. Fatimah et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202234001003
- Digital weberianism bureaucracy: Alertness and disaster risk reduction (DRR) related to the Sunda Strait volcanic tsunami N. Meilani & S. Hardjosoekarto 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101898
- Understanding Community Collective Behaviour Through Social Media Responses: Case of Sunda Strait Tsunami, 2018, Indonesia F. Salsabilla et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202132501021
- Tsunami Wave Transformation in Selesung Bay (Lampung) M. Gelfi et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/698/1/012027
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022