Summertime precipitation extremes in a EURO-CORDEX 0.11° ensemble at an hourly resolution
Peter Berg et al.
Total article views: 3,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,331 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,968 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 370 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 363 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of the ability of regional climate models and a statistical model to represent the spatial characteristics of extreme precipitation L. Yang et al. 10.1002/joc.6602
- High-resolution dynamical downscaling of ERA-Interim temperature and precipitation using WRF model for Greece N. Politi et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05741-9
- A temporal downscaling approach for sub-daily gridded extreme rainfall intensity estimation under climate change A. Requena et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100811
- Climate change impact assessment on pluvial flooding using a distribution-based bias correction of regional climate model simulations P. Hosseinzadehtalaei et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126239
- Variations in sub-daily precipitation at centennial scale K. Förster & L. Thiele 10.1038/s41612-020-0117-1
- Evaluating the performance of a WRF initial and physics ensemble over Eastern Black Sea and Mediterranean regions in Turkey E. Duzenli et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105184
- Ten-year return levels of sub-daily extreme precipitation over Europe B. Poschlod et al. 10.5194/essd-13-983-2021
- Technical guidelines for future intensity–duration–frequency curve estimation in Canada A. Requena et al. 10.1080/07011784.2021.1909501
- Identifying robust bias adjustment methods for European extreme precipitation in a multi-model pseudo-reality setting T. Schmith et al. 10.5194/hess-25-273-2021
- Evaluation of the capability of global climate models in reproducing the temporal clustering in heavy precipitation over Europe Z. Yang & G. Villarini 10.1002/joc.6612
- A framework for projecting future intensity-duration-frequency (IDF) curves based on CORDEX Southeast Asia multi-model simulations: An application for two cities in Southern Vietnam W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126461
- Performance evaluation of regional climate model simulations at different spatial and temporal scales over the complex orography area of the Alpine region A. Reder et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-03916-x
- Modelling Mediterranean heavy precipitation events at climate scale: an object-oriented evaluation of the CNRM-AROME convection-permitting regional climate model C. Caillaud et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05558-y
- Present and future diurnal hourly precipitation in 0.11° EURO-CORDEX models and at convection-permitting resolution E. Meredith et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abf15e
- Analyzing Internal Variability and Forced Response of Subdaily and Daily Extreme Precipitation Over Europe R. Wood & R. Ludwig 10.1029/2020GL089300
- Projected changes in extreme precipitation at sub-daily and daily time scales A. Morrison et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103004
- Climate change impacts on summer flood frequencies in two mountainous catchments in China and Switzerland S. Ragettli et al. 10.2166/nh.2019.118
- A Sensitivity Study of High-Resolution Climate Simulations for Greece N. Politi et al. 10.3390/cli8030044
Latest update: 18 Jun 2021