10 Dec 2019
Research article | 10 Dec 2019
Post-event field survey of 28 September 2018 Sulawesi earthquake and tsunami
Wahyu Widiyanto et al.
Total article views: 2,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,260 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,469 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 791 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Land Damage Mapping and Liquefaction Potential Analysis of Soils from the Epicentral Region of 2017 Pohang Mw 5.4 Earthquake, South Korea S. Naik et al. 10.3390/su12031234
- Physical modeling of tsunamis generated by subaerial, partially submerged, and submarine landslides T. Takabatake et al. 10.1080/21664250.2020.1824329
- Submarine landslide source models consistent with multiple tsunami records of the 2018 Palu tsunami, Sulawesi, Indonesia K. Nakata et al. 10.1186/s40623-020-01169-3
- New High-Resolution Modeling of the 2018 Palu Tsunami, Based on Supershear Earthquake Mechanisms and Mapped Coastal Landslides, Supports a Dual Source L. Schambach et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.598839
- Nowcasting earthquakes in Sulawesi Island, Indonesia S. Pasari et al. 10.1186/s40562-021-00197-5
- The Use of Innovative Techniques for Management of High-Risk Coastal Areas, Mitigation of Earthquake-Triggered Landslide Risk and Responsible Coastal Development S. Mavroulis et al. 10.3390/app12042193
- Are We Missing the Target? A Bias-Variance Perspective on Multi-Hazard Risk Assessment A. Dunant 10.3389/feart.2021.685301
- Engineering Lessons from September 28, 2018 Indonesian Tsunami: Scouring Mechanisms and Effects on Infrastructure C. Krautwald et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WW.1943-5460.0000620
- Tsunami heights and limits in 1945 along the Makran coast estimated from testimony gathered 7 decades later in Gwadar, Pasni and Ormara H. Lodhi et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3085-2021
- Run-up, inundation, and sediment characteristics of the 22 December 2018 Sunda Strait tsunami, Indonesia W. Widiyanto et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-933-2020
- Tsunami Fragility Functions for Road and Utility Pole Assets Using Field Survey and Remotely Sensed Data from the 2018 Sulawesi Tsunami, Palu, Indonesia J. Williams et al. 10.1007/s00024-020-02545-6
- Learning from multimodal and multitemporal earth observation data for building damage mapping B. Adriano et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2021.02.016
- Potential tsunami hazard in Ujung Kulon National Park W. Widiyanto & S. Hsiao 10.1088/1757-899X/982/1/012034
- Resilience-Based Optimal Recovery Strategy for Cyber–Physical Power Systems Considering Component Multistate Failures G. Wu et al. 10.1109/TR.2020.3025179
- Submarine landslide source modeling using the 3D slope stability analysis method for the 2018 Palu, Sulawesi, tsunami C. Somphong et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-891-2022
- Field reconnaissance and structural assessment of the October 30, 2020, Samos, Aegean Sea earthquake: an example of severe damage due to the basin effect O. Onat et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-05173-y
- Consideration of submarine landslide induced by 2018 Sulawesi earthquake and tsunami within Palu Bay K. Nagai et al. 10.1080/21664250.2021.1933749
- Historical data on shallow-water invertebrates in Palu Bay, Indonesia to address the “Shifting Baselines” syndrome S. Ndobe et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/763/1/012065
- Tsunami damage and post-event disruption assessment of road and electricity infrastructure: A collaborative multi-agency approach in Ōtautahi Christchurch, Aotearoa New Zealand J. Williams et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2022.102841
- Numerical Investigation of Wave Generation Characteristics of Bottom-Tilting Flume Wavemaker H. Wang & I. Chan 10.3390/jmse8100769
- Future directions in disaster governance: Insights from the 2018 Central Sulawesi Earthquake and Tsunami response A. Trias & A. Cook 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102180
- Landslides triggered by the 2018 Mw 7.5 Palu supershear earthquake in Indonesia B. Zhao 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106406
- Tsunami risk management for crustal earthquakes and non-seismic sources in Italy J. Selva et al. 10.1007/s40766-021-00016-9
- Coupled, Physics-Based Modeling Reveals Earthquake Displacements are Critical to the 2018 Palu, Sulawesi Tsunami T. Ulrich et al. 10.1007/s00024-019-02290-5
- A Review of the Progress, Challenges and Future Trends in Tsunami Early Warning Systems T. Srinivasa Kumar & S. Manneela 10.1007/s12594-021-1910-0
- Cascading Geological Hazards and Risks of the 2018 Sulawesi Indonesia Earthquake and Sensitivity Analysis of Tsunami Inundation Simulations K. Goda et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00261
- Tsunami Simulations of the Sulawesi Mw 7.5 Event: Comparison of Seismic Sources Issued from a Tsunami Warning Context Versus Post-Event Finite Source A. Jamelot et al. 10.1007/s00024-019-02274-5
- SAR and Optical Data Comparison for Detecting Co-Seismic Slip and Induced Phenomena during the 2018 Mw 7.5 Sulawesi Earthquake M. Polcari et al. 10.3390/s19183976
- Characteristics of Tsunami Fragility Functions Developed Using Different Sources of Damage Data from the 2018 Sulawesi Earthquake and Tsunami E. Mas et al. 10.1007/s00024-020-02501-4
- Engineering lessons from the 28 September 2018 Indonesian tsunami: debris loading J. Stolle et al. 10.1139/cjce-2019-0049
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022