Articles | Volume 18, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The effect of soil moisture anomalies on maize yield in Germany
Total article views: 3,704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,487 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,379 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,183 with geography defined and 196 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,325 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,304 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Field-scale soil moisture bridges the spatial-scale gap between drought monitoring and agricultural yields N. Vergopolan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1827-2021
- Impact of drought on cereal crop yields in the Savanna Region of Nigeria O. Durowoju et al. 10.1080/19376812.2021.2024443
- Limited Potential of Irrigation to Prevent Potato Yield Losses in Germany Under Climatechange S. Egerer et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4045809
- Preface: Damage of natural hazards: assessment and mitigation H. Kreibich et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-551-2019
- Tillage erosion as an important driver of in‐field biomass patterns in an intensively used hummocky landscape L. Öttl et al. 10.1002/ldr.3968
- Machine-learning methods to assess the effects of a non-linear damage spectrum taking into account soil moisture on winter wheat yields in Germany M. Peichl et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6523-2021
- Heterogeneous impacts of excessive wetness on maize yields in China: Evidence from statistical yields and process-based crop models W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109205
- Development of an empirical model for sub-surface soil moisture estimation and variability assessment in a lesser Himalayan watershed S. Verma & M. Nema 10.1007/s40808-021-01316-z
- Machine learning reveals complex effects of climatic means and weather extremes on wheat yields during different plant developmental stages F. Schierhorn et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03272-0
- Automatic Regionalization of Model Parameters for Hydrological Models M. Feigl et al. 10.1029/2022WR031966
- Machine learning in crop yield modelling: A powerful tool, but no surrogate for science G. Lischeid et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108698
- Quantifying the impacts of compound extremes on agriculture I. Haqiqi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-551-2021
- High-resolution drought simulations and comparison to soil moisture observations in Germany F. Boeing et al. 10.5194/hess-26-5137-2022
- Winter wheat yield prediction using convolutional neural networks from environmental and phenological data A. Srivastava et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-06249-w
- Model-based reconstruction and projections of soil moisture anomalies and crop losses in Poland M. Piniewski et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03106-6
- Comparison of process-based and statistical approaches for simulation and projections of rainfed crop yields M. Eini et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.108107
- TPE-CatBoost: An adaptive model for soil moisture spatial estimation in the main maize-producing areas of China with multiple environment covariates J. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128465
- Maize yield reduction is more strongly related to soil moisture fluctuation than soil temperature change under biodegradable film vs plastic film mulching in a semi-arid region of northern China T. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2023.108351
- The 2018–2020 Multi‐Year Drought Sets a New Benchmark in Europe O. Rakovec et al. 10.1029/2021EF002394
- Evaluating the Hydrus-1D Model Optimized by Remote Sensing Data for Soil Moisture Simulations in the Maize Root Zone J. Yu et al. 10.3390/rs14236079
- Climate impacts on long-term silage maize yield in Germany M. Peichl et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-44126-1
- Changing patterns of soil water content and relationship with national wheat and maize production in Europe Z. Pinke et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2022.126579
- Seamless downscaling of the ESA CCI soil moisture data at the daily scale with MODIS land products W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126930
- Limited potential of irrigation to prevent potato yield losses in Germany under climate change S. Egerer et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2023.103633
Latest update: 04 Oct 2023