The role of atmospheric rivers in compound events consisting of heavy precipitation and high storm surges along the Dutch coast
Nina Ridder et al.
Total article views: 1,773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,443 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 847 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating concurrent climate extremes: A conditional approach W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2021.100332
- Historical Reconstruction of Storm Surge Activity in the Southeastern Coastal Area of China for the Past 60 Years T. Ji et al. 10.1029/2019EA001056
- The Impact of Meteorological and Hydrological Memory on Compound Peak Flows in the Rhine River Basin S. Khanal et al. 10.3390/atmos10040171
- Global atmospheric moisture transport associated with precipitation extremes: Mechanisms and climate change impacts B. Liu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1412
- Measuring compound flood potential from river discharge and storm surge extremes at the global scale A. Couasnon et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-489-2020
- A typology of compound weather and climate events J. Zscheischler et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0060-z
- The effect of surge on riverine flood hazard and impact in deltas globally D. Eilander et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8ca6
- Compound Events under Global Warming: A Dependence Perspective Z. Hao & V. Singh 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001991
- Past and Projected Weather Pattern Persistence with Associated Multi-Hazards in the British Isles P. De Luca et al. 10.3390/atmos10100577
- Global hotspots for the occurrence of compound events N. Ridder et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19639-3
- Brief communication: The role of using precipitation or river discharge data when assessing global coastal compound flooding E. Bevacqua et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1765-2020
- More meteorological events that drive compound coastal flooding are projected under climate change E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00044-z
- Responses and impacts of atmospheric rivers to climate change A. Payne et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0030-5
- Storm Surge and Extreme River Discharge: A Compound Event Analysis Using Ensemble Impact Modeling S. Khanal et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00224
- Tracking Atmospheric Rivers Globally: Spatial Distributions and Temporal Evolution of Life Cycle Characteristics B. Guan & D. Waliser 10.1029/2019JD031205
- Dynamic spatio-temporal generation of large-scale synthetic gridded precipitation: with improved spatial coherence of extremes D. Diederen & Y. Liu 10.1007/s00477-019-01724-9
- Future changes in atmospheric rivers and extreme precipitation in Norway K. Whan et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05099-z
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021