Roads and landslides in Nepal: how development affects environmental risk
Brian G. McAdoo et al.
Total article views: 3,629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,949 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,854 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,723 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,148 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,131 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development of community-based landslide early warning system in the earthquake-affected areas of Nepal Himalaya P. Thapa & B. Adhikari 10.1007/s11629-019-5586-5
- Landslide susceptibility mapping with GIS in high mountain area of Nepal: a comparison of four methods P. Gautam et al. 10.1007/s12665-021-09650-2
- Mapping the susceptibility of rainfall and earthquake triggered landslides along China–Nepal highways K. Gnyawali et al. 10.1007/s10064-019-01583-2
- Timing of exotic, far-traveled boulder emplacement and paleo-outburst flooding in the central Himalayas M. Huber et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-769-2020
- Temporal Variations in Landslide Distributions Following Extreme Events: Implications for Landslide Susceptibility Modeling J. Jones et al. 10.1029/2021JF006067
- Multi-hazards, displaced people's vulnerability and resettlement: Post-earthquake experiences from Rasuwa district in Nepal and their connections to policy loopholes and reconstruction practices K. Rieger 10.1016/j.pdisas.2021.100187
- Landslide susceptibility assessment at Kathmandu Kyirong Highway Corridor in pre-quake, co-seismic and post-quake situations S. Dhakal et al. 10.1007/s11629-020-6314-x
- InSAR-based detection method for mapping and monitoring slow-moving landslides in remote regions with steep and mountainous terrain: An application to Nepal D. Bekaert et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111983
- Insights on the Impacts of Hydroclimatic Extremes and Anthropogenic Activities on Sediment Yield of a River Basin R. Talchabhadel et al. 10.3390/earth2010003
- Framework for Assessment of Eco-Safe Rural Roads in Panchase Geographic Region in Central–Western Nepal Hills S. Devkota et al. 10.3390/environments6060059
- A call for reducing tourism risk to environmental hazards in the Himalaya A. Ziegler et al. 10.1080/17477891.2021.1984196
- Assessment of landslide susceptibility along the Araniko Highway in Poiqu/Bhote Koshi/Sun Koshi Watershed, Nepal Himalaya N. Nepal et al. 10.1016/j.pdisas.2019.100037
- Changing significance of landslide Hazard and risk after the 2015 Mw 7.8 Gorkha, Nepal Earthquake N. Rosser et al. 10.1016/j.pdisas.2021.100159
- Invited perspectives: Mountain roads in Nepal at a new crossroads K. Sudmeier-Rieux et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-655-2019
- Landslide hazard probability and risk assessment at the community level: a case of western Hubei, China S. Fu et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-581-2020
- Preface: Landslide–transport network interactions F. Taylor et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2585-2020
- Risk analysis of forest roads using landslide susceptibility maps and generation of the optimum forest road route: a case study in Macka, Turkey F. Kadi et al. 10.1080/10106049.2019.1659424
- Landslide characteristics and its impact on tourism for two roadside towns along the Kathmandu Kyirong Highway S. Dhakal et al. 10.1007/s11629-019-5871-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021