24 Oct 2018
Review article | 24 Oct 2018
Epistemic uncertainties and natural hazard risk assessment – Part 1: A review of different natural hazard areas
Keith J. Beven et al.
Total article views: 5,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,309 with geography defined and 523 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,805 with geography defined and 427 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,504 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The International Mountain Conference, Innsbruck, Austria, September 2019 (IMC2019): A Synthesis with Recommendations for Research M. Price et al. 10.1659/MRD-JOURNAL-D-21-00027.1
- Building hazard maps with differentiated risk perception for flood impact assessment P. Bhola et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2647-2020
- Deep uncertainties in shoreline change projections: an extra-probabilistic approach applied to sandy beaches R. Thiéblemont et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2257-2021
- Quantification of source-to-site distance uncertainty in ground motion models S. Yaghmaei-Sabegh & M. Ebrahimi-Aghabagher 10.1007/s11069-019-03739-5
- Crisis Communication after Earthquakes in Greece and Japan: Effects on Seismic Disaster Management A. Fokaefs & K. Sapountzaki 10.3390/su13169257
- Grappling with uncertainties in physical climate impact projections of water resources R. Dankers & Z. Kundzewicz 10.1007/s10584-020-02858-4
- The application of dynamic risk analysis methods for safety improvement on highways located near or on the territory of hydraulic engineering dams A. Rozhok & V. Tatarinov 10.1088/1757-899X/492/1/012005
- Method selection in short-term eruption forecasting M. Whitehead & M. Bebbington 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107386
- Addressing the epistemic uncertainty in seismic hazard analysis as a basis for seismic design by emphasizing the knowledge aspects and utilizing imprecise probabilities B. Ghods & F. Rofooei 10.1007/s10518-021-01252-4
- Bayesian geomorphology O. Korup 10.1002/esp.4995
- A robust surrogate data assimilation approach to real-time forecasting using polynomial chaos expansion V. Tran & J. Kim 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126367
- Epistemic uncertainties and natural hazard risk assessment – Part 2: What should constitute good practice? K. Beven et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2769-2018
- Including informal housing in slope stability analysis – an application to a data-scarce location in the humid tropics E. Bozzolan et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-3161-2020
- Physical vulnerability assessment to flash floods using an indicator‐based methodology based on building properties and flow parameters M. Leal et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12712
- Assessment of drought hazard, vulnerability and risk in Iran using GIS techniques E. Heydari Alamdarloo et al. 10.1007/s40333-020-0096-4
- Reducing uncertainties in flood inundation outputs of a two-dimensional hydrodynamic model by constraining roughness P. Bhola et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-1445-2019
- Phronesis at the Human-Earth Nexus: Managed Retreat M. Bohle & E. Marone 10.3389/fpos.2022.819930
- Process‐Based Flood Risk Assessment for Germany N. Sairam et al. 10.1029/2021EF002259
- Climate Adaptation as a Control Problem: Review and Perspectives on Dynamic Water Resources Planning Under Uncertainty J. Herman et al. 10.1029/2019WR025502
- The temporally varying roles of rainfall, snowmelt and soil moisture for debris flow initiation in a snow-dominated system K. Mostbauer et al. 10.5194/hess-22-3493-2018
Latest update: 08 Feb 2023