22 Oct 2018
Research article | 22 Oct 2018
Implementation and validation of a new operational wave forecasting system of the Mediterranean Monitoring and Forecasting Centre in the framework of the Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service
Michalis Ravdas et al.
Total article views: 2,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,856 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,354 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,344 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 512 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- From Observation to Information and Users: The Copernicus Marine Service Perspective P. Le Traon et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00234
- Coastal phytoplankton bloom dynamics in the Tyrrhenian Sea: Advantage of integrating in situ observations, large-scale analysis and forecast systems R. Martellucci et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2021.103528
- Stopping Macroplastic and Microplastic Pollution at Source by Installing Novel Technologies in River Estuaries and Waste Water Treatment Plants: The CLAIM Project A. Gkanasos et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.738876
- Role of shamal and easterly winds on the wave characteristics off Qatar, central Arabian Gulf V. Aboobacker et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109457
- A Cross Disciplinary Framework for Cost-Benefit Optimization of Marine Litter Cleanup at Regional Scale A. Christensen et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.744208
- Investigating the impact of atmosphere–wave–ocean interactions on a Mediterranean tropical-like cyclone G. Varlas et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101675
- A Wave Input-Reduction Method Incorporating Initiation of Sediment Motion A. Papadimitriou et al. 10.3390/jmse8080597
- History of a disaster: A baseline assessment of the Wakashio oil spill on the coast of Mauritius, Indian Ocean S. Rajendran et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.113330
- An Operational Wave System within the Monitoring Program of a Mediterranean Beach A. Ruju et al. 10.3390/jmse7020032
- Pseudo-global warming projections of extreme wave storms in complex coastal regions: the case of the Adriatic Sea C. Denamiel et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05397-x
- A Coastal Flood Early-Warning System Based on Offshore Sea State Forecasts and Artificial Neural Networks M. Chondros et al. 10.3390/jmse9111272
- Spectral wave modelling of the extreme 2013/2014 winter storms in the North-East Atlantic A. Ruju et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2020.108012
- Investigating sea‐state effects on flash flood hydrograph and inundation forecasting G. Papaioannou et al. 10.1002/hyp.14151
- Novel metrics based on Biogeochemical Argo data to improve the model uncertainty evaluation of the CMEMS Mediterranean marine ecosystem forecasts S. Salon et al. 10.5194/os-15-997-2019
- Impact of the October 2018 Storm Vaia on Coastal Boulders in the Northern Adriatic Sea . Biolchi et al. 10.3390/w11112229
- Modeling the Pathways and Accumulation Patterns of Micro- and Macro-Plastics in the Mediterranean K. Tsiaras et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.743117
- Quality of the Wind Wave Forecast in the Black Sea Including Storm Wave Analysis S. Myslenkov et al. 10.3390/su132313099
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022