Linking source with consequences of coastal storm impacts for climate change and risk reduction scenarios for Mediterranean sandy beaches
Total article views: 2,953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,805 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,086 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 719 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- From Hazard to Consequences: Evaluation of Direct and Indirect Impacts of Flooding Along the Emilia-Romagna Coastline, Italy C. Armaroli et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00203
- The role of socio-economic and property variables in the establishment of flood depth-damage curve for the data-scarce area in Malaysia S. Sulong & N. Romali 10.1080/1573062X.2022.2099292
- A Non-Stationary and Directional Probabilistic Analysis of Coastal Storms in the Greek Seas D. Malliouri et al. 10.3390/w15132455
- Semi-probabilistic coastal flood impact analysis: From deterministic hazards to multi-damage model impacts E. Duo et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105884
- Wind-wave characteristics and extremes along the Emilia-Romagna coast U. Pranavam Ayyappan Pillai et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-3413-2022
- Impacts of a massive beach music festival on a coastal ecosystem — A showcase in Portugal U. Andriolo & G. Gonçalves 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160733
- Local-scale post-event assessments with GPS and UAV-based quick-response surveys: a pilot case from the Emilia–Romagna (Italy) coast E. Duo et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2969-2018
- How good are symmetric triangular synthetic storms to represent real events for coastal hazard modelling E. Duo et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2020.103728
- Using High-Spatial Resolution UAV-Derived Data to Evaluate Vegetation and Geomorphological Changes on a Dune Field Involved in a Restoration Endeavour S. Fabbri et al. 10.3390/rs13101987
- Sensitivity of Storm-Induced Hazards in a Highly Curvilinear Coastline to Changing Storm Directions. The Tordera Delta Case (NW Mediterranean) . Sanuy & . Jiménez 10.3390/w11040747
- Coastal Flooding in the Balearic Islands During the Twenty-First Century Caused by Sea-Level Rise and Extreme Events P. Luque et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.676452
- A new European coastal flood database for low–medium intensity events M. Le Gal et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-3585-2023
- Key research issues of coastal storm analysis N. Martzikos et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2020.105389
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part II: Consequences for Coastal Erosion Impacts at the Regional Scale . Gallina et al. 10.3390/w11061300
- Uncertainty of Drone-Derived DEMs and Significance of Detected Morphodynamics in Artificially Scraped Dunes E. Duo et al. 10.3390/rs13091823
- Shape investigation and probabilistic representation of coastal storms. Applications to Mykonos and Barcelona N. Martzikos et al. 10.1016/j.apor.2023.103563
- The Use of News Information Published in Newspapers to Estimate the Impact of Coastal Storms at a Regional Scale A. Sancho-García et al. 10.3390/jmse9050497
- Assessment of potential beach erosion risk and impact of coastal zone development: a case study on Bongpo–Cheonjin Beach C. Lim et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3827-2021
- Increasing Trend on Storm Wave Intensity in the Western Mediterranean K. Amarouche & A. Akpınar 10.3390/cli9010011
- A Bayesian Network methodology for coastal hazard assessments on a regional scale: The BN-CRAF M. Sanuy et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2019.103627
- Differences in assigning probabilities to coastal inundation hazard estimators: Event versus response approaches M. Sanuy et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12557
- Characteristics and coastal effects of a destructive marine storm in the Gulf of Naples (southern Italy) G. Mattei et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3809-2021
- Probabilistic characterisation of coastal storm-induced risks using Bayesian networks M. Sanuy & J. Jiménez 10.5194/nhess-21-219-2021
- Uncertainty Analysis Related to Beach Morphology and Storm Duration for More Reliable Early Warning Systems for Coastal Hazards J. Garzon et al. 10.1029/2022JC019339
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023