Articles | Volume 18, issue 7
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Linking source with consequences of coastal storm impacts for climate change and risk reduction scenarios for Mediterranean sandy beaches
Total article views: 2,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,642 with geography defined and 145 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,928 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- From Hazard to Consequences: Evaluation of Direct and Indirect Impacts of Flooding Along the Emilia-Romagna Coastline, Italy C. Armaroli et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00203
- Semi-probabilistic coastal flood impact analysis: From deterministic hazards to multi-damage model impacts E. Duo et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105884
- Local-scale post-event assessments with GPS and UAV-based quick-response surveys: a pilot case from the Emilia–Romagna (Italy) coast E. Duo et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2969-2018
- How good are symmetric triangular synthetic storms to represent real events for coastal hazard modelling E. Duo et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2020.103728
- Using High-Spatial Resolution UAV-Derived Data to Evaluate Vegetation and Geomorphological Changes on a Dune Field Involved in a Restoration Endeavour S. Fabbri et al. 10.3390/rs13101987
- Sensitivity of Storm-Induced Hazards in a Highly Curvilinear Coastline to Changing Storm Directions. The Tordera Delta Case (NW Mediterranean) . Sanuy & . Jiménez 10.3390/w11040747
- Coastal Flooding in the Balearic Islands During the Twenty-First Century Caused by Sea-Level Rise and Extreme Events P. Luque et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.676452
- Key research issues of coastal storm analysis N. Martzikos et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2020.105389
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part II: Consequences for Coastal Erosion Impacts at the Regional Scale . Gallina et al. 10.3390/w11061300
- Uncertainty of Drone-Derived DEMs and Significance of Detected Morphodynamics in Artificially Scraped Dunes E. Duo et al. 10.3390/rs13091823
- The Use of News Information Published in Newspapers to Estimate the Impact of Coastal Storms at a Regional Scale A. Sancho-García et al. 10.3390/jmse9050497
- Assessment of potential beach erosion risk and impact of coastal zone development: a case study on Bongpo–Cheonjin Beach C. Lim et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3827-2021
- Increasing Trend on Storm Wave Intensity in the Western Mediterranean K. Amarouche & A. Akpınar 10.3390/cli9010011
- A Bayesian Network methodology for coastal hazard assessments on a regional scale: The BN-CRAF M. Sanuy et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2019.103627
- Differences in assigning probabilities to coastal inundation hazard estimators: Event versus response approaches M. Sanuy et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12557
- Characteristics and coastal effects of a destructive marine storm in the Gulf of Naples (southern Italy) G. Mattei et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3809-2021
- Probabilistic characterisation of coastal storm-induced risks using Bayesian networks M. Sanuy & J. Jiménez 10.5194/nhess-21-219-2021
Latest update: 29 May 2023