Probabilistic flood extent estimates from social media flood observations
Tom Brouwer et al.
Total article views: 3,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,895 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,845 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,266 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 579 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving the classification of flood tweets with contextual hydrological information in a multimodal neural network J. de Bruijn et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104485
- Social media for intelligent public information and warning in disasters: An interdisciplinary review C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.04.004
- Social-media data for urban sustainability R. Ilieva & T. McPhearson 10.1038/s41893-018-0153-6
- Review article: Detection of actionable tweets in crisis events A. Kruspe et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1825-2021
- Using Social Media to Mine and Analyze Public Sentiment during a Disaster: A Case Study of the 2018 Shouguang City Flood in China X. Han & J. Wang 10.3390/ijgi8040185
- Characterizing Consecutive Flooding Events after the 2017 Mt. Salto Wildfires (Southern Italy): Hazard and Emergency Management Implications G. Esposito et al. 10.3390/w11122663
- Using social media to measure impacts of named storm events in the United Kingdom and Ireland M. Spruce et al. 10.1002/met.1887
- Integrating VGI and 2D hydraulic models into a data assimilation framework for real time flood forecasting and mapping A. Annis & F. Nardi 10.1080/10095020.2019.1626135
- GFPLAIN and Multi-Source Data Assimilation Modeling: Conceptualization of a Flood Forecasting Framework Supported by Hydrogeomorphic Floodplain Rapid Mapping A. Annis & F. Nardi 10.3390/hydrology8040143
- Upscaling urban data science for global climate solutions F. Creutzig et al. 10.1017/sus.2018.16
- Integrating Qualitative Flow Observations in a Lumped Hydrologic Routing Model M. Mazzoleni et al. 10.1029/2018WR023768
- Natural disasters detection in social media and satellite imagery: a survey N. Said et al. 10.1007/s11042-019-07942-1
- Quantitative Association between Nighttime Lights and Geo-Tagged Human Activity Dynamics during Typhoon Mangkhut . Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11182091
- Social sensing of high-impact rainfall events worldwide: a benchmark comparison against manually curated impact observations M. Spruce et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2407-2021
- Probabilistic flood prediction for urban sub-catchments using sewer models combined with logistic regression models X. Li & P. Willems 10.1080/1573062X.2020.1726409
- Near real time flood inundation mapping using social media data as an information source: a case study of 2015 Chennai flood D. Karmegam et al. 10.1186/s40677-021-00195-x
- Analysis of Increasing Flash Flood Frequency in the Densely Urbanized Coastline of the Campi Flegrei Volcanic Area, Italy G. Esposito et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00063
- Characteristics of Indoor Flood Fatalities: Evidence from Greece M. Diakakis & K. Papagiannaki 10.3390/su13158612
- Comparative analysis of disaster information website based on web usability evaluation and quality content of disaster information I. Agus Riyanto et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20197603009
- Operational and emerging capabilities for surface water flood forecasting L. Speight et al. 10.1002/wat2.1517
- What can we learn from a 500-year event? Experiences from urban drainage in Austria M. Kleidorfer et al. 10.2166/wst.2018.138
- Geo-social media as a proxy for hydrometeorological data for streamflow estimation and to improve flood monitoring C. Restrepo-Estrada et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2017.10.010
- Automatic detection of passable roads after floods in remote sensed and social media data K. Ahmad et al. 10.1016/j.image.2019.02.002
- Crowdsourcing Methods for Data Collection in Geophysics: State of the Art, Issues, and Future Directions F. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2018RG000616
- A Hybrid Model for Fast and Probabilistic Urban Pluvial Flood Prediction X. Li & P. Willems 10.1029/2019WR025128
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Sep 2021