Application and analysis of debris-flow early warning system in Wenchuan earthquake-affected area
D. L. Liu et al.
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Sep 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Sep 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Application of hydrological modelling for temporal prediction of rainfall-induced shallow landslides N. Bezak et al. 10.1007/s10346-019-01169-9
- Assessment of landslide susceptibility along the Araniko Highway in Poiqu/Bhote Koshi/Sun Koshi Watershed, Nepal Himalaya N. Nepal et al. 10.1016/j.pdisas.2019.100037
- A physics-based model to derive rainfall intensity-duration threshold for debris flow S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.106930
- A hydrology-process based method for correlating debris flow density to rainfall parameters and its application on debris flow prediction K. Long et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125124
- A physics-based probabilistic forecasting model for rainfall-induced shallow landslides at regional scale S. Zhang et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-969-2018
- Handling Uncertainty in Models of Seismic and Postseismic Hazards: Toward Robust Methods and Resilient Societies B. MacGillivray 10.1111/risa.13663
- A Laboratory Experimental Study: An FBG-PVC Tube Integrated Device for Monitoring the Slip Surface of Landslides K. Wang et al. 10.3390/s17112486
- Curvature derived from LiDAR digital elevation models as simple indicators of debris-flow susceptibility A. Nonomura et al. 10.1007/s11629-018-5098-8
- A grid-based physical model to analyze the stability of slope unit S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107887
- Early alert and community involvement: approach for disaster risk reduction in Rwanda L. Nahayo et al. 10.1007/s11069-016-2702-5
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021