Spatially limited mud turbidites on the Cascadia margin: segmented earthquake ruptures?
C. Goldfinger et al.
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2013)
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Submarine landslides triggered by destabilization of high-saturation hydrate anomalies A. Handwerger et al. 10.1002/2016GC006706
- Dynamics and deposition of sediment-bearing multi-pulsed flows and geological implication V. Ho et al. 10.2110/jsr.2019.62
- Timing and amount of southern Cascadia earthquake subsidence over the past 1700 years at northern Humboldt Bay, California, USA J. Padgett et al. 10.1130/B35701.1
- Rethinking turbidite paleoseismology along the Cascadia subduction zone B. Atwater et al. 10.1130/G35902.1
- Differences in coastal subsidence in southern Oregon (USA) during at least six prehistoric megathrust earthquakes Y. Milker et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2016.04.017
- Late Quaternary paleoseismic behavior and rupture segmentation of the Yingxiu-Beichuan fault along the Longmen Shan fault zone, China Y. Ran et al. 10.1002/2014TC003649
- Submarine canyons, slope failures and mass transport processes in southern Cascadia J. Hill et al. 10.1144/SP500-2019-169
- Assessment of the high-resolution paleoseismicity record from sediment gravity flows in Prince William Sound, Alaska J. Williams et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2018.11.017
- A novel sedimentological method based on CT-scanning: Use for tomographic characterization of the Galicia Interior Basin A. Mena et al. 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2015.03.007
- Segmentation and supercycles: A catalog of earthquake rupture patterns from the Sumatran Sunda Megathrust and other well-studied faults worldwide B. Philibosian & A. Meltzner 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106390
- Cascadia Onshore‐Offshore Site Response, Submarine Sediment Mobilization, and Earthquake Recurrence J. Gomberg 10.1002/2017JB014985
- Active Faulting, Submarine Surface Rupture, and Seismic Migration Along the Liquiñe‐Ofqui Fault System, Patagonian Andes A. Villalobos et al. 10.1029/2020JB019946
- Sed CT : MATLAB ™ tools for standardized and quantitative processing of sediment core computed tomography ( CT ) data collected using a medical CT scanner B. Reilly et al. 10.1002/2017GC006884
- A 6600 year earthquake history in the region of the 2004 Sumatra-Andaman subduction zone earthquake J. Patton et al. 10.1130/GES01066.1
- Toward an Integrative Geological and Geophysical View of Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquakes M. Walton et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-071620-065605
- Recent paleoseismicity record in Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA S. Kuehl et al. 10.1007/s00367-017-0505-7
- The importance of site selection, sediment supply, and hydrodynamics: A case study of submarine paleoseismology on the northern Cascadia margin, Washington USA C. Goldfinger et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2016.06.008
- Stratigraphic and microfossil evidence for a 4500-year history of Cascadia subduction zone earthquakes and tsunamis at Yaquina River estuary, Oregon, USA N. Graehl et al. 10.1130/B31074.1
- A comparison of the sedimentary records of the 1960 and 2010 great Chilean earthquakes in 17 lakes: Implications for quantitative lacustrine palaeoseismology M. Van Daele et al. 10.1111/sed.12193
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021