Brief communication "Assessment of change in temperature and precipitation over Xinjiang, China"
Y. Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Temporal and Spatial Variations in Lake Surface Areas in Xinjiang, China Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/w10040431
- Characterizing Air Temperature Changes in the Tarim Basin over 1960–2012 D. Peng et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0112231
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Extreme Climate Events in Xinjiang, China during 1961-2010 X. Tang et al. 10.4236/ajcc.2016.53027
- Review of historical and projected future climatic and hydrological changes in mountainous semiarid Xinjiang (northwestern China), central Asia Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104343
- Analysis of current trends in climate parameters, river discharge and glaciers in the Aksu River basin (Central Asia) V. Krysanova et al. 10.1080/02626667.2014.925559
- Characteristics of Climate Change in the Lancang-Mekong Sub-Region H. Li & W. Song 10.3390/cli8100115
- Spending degrees of freedom in a economy & extreme snow depth: a case study of building a model in Tianshan, China W. Wang & Y. Zhang 10.1088/1742-6596/1345/3/032005
- Micro-climatic and crop responses to micro-sprinkler irrigation Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106498
- Quantifying proportions of different material sources to loess based on a grid search and Monte Carlo model: A case study of the Ili Valley, Central Asia M. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110210
- Spatial Variations of Climate-Driven Trends of Water Vapor Pressure and Relative Humidity in Northwest China F. Shi et al. 10.1007/s13143-018-0062-7
- Human and climatic drivers of land and water use from 1997 to 2019 in Tarim River basin, China W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.iswcr.2021.05.001
- Snow Cover Distribution in the Aksu Catchment (Central Tien Shan) 1986–2013 Based on AVHRR and MODIS Data J. Peters et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2015.2477108
- Arid Climate Change Features in Xinjiang, China, During 1961-2011 X. Tang et al. 10.3923/jas.2014.2570.2577
- Has the Bosten Lake Basin been dry or wet during the climate transition in Northwest China in the past 30 years? H. Yang et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03209-0
- The relationship between environmental factors and magnetic susceptibility in the Ili loess, Tianshan Mountains, Central Asia M. Zeng et al. 10.1002/gj.3182
- Four decades of glacier variations at Muztagh Ata (eastern Pamir): a multi-sensor study including Hexagon KH-9 and Pléiades data N. Holzer et al. 10.5194/tc-9-2071-2015
- Spatio-temporal patterns of grassland evapotranspiration and water use efficiency in arid areas X. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11284-017-1463-2
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021