More than heavy rain turning into fast-flowing water – a landscape perspective on the 2021 Eifel floods
Total article views: 2,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,879 with geography defined and 106 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,817 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,086 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,062 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic influence of open pit mining on river floods, an example of the Blessem flood 2021 F. Lehmkuhl & G. Stauch 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108522
- Strengthening resilience in reconstruction after extreme events – Insights from flood affected communities in Germany J. Birkmann et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2023.103965
- Bias in Flood Hazard Grid Aggregation S. Bryant et al. 10.1029/2023WR035100
- Multi-Methodological Investigation of the Biersdorf Hillslope Debris Flow (Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany) Associated to the Torrential Rainfall Event of 14 July 2021 T. Hagge-Kubat et al. 10.3390/geosciences12060245
- Characterising the coincidence of soil moisture – precipitation extremes as a possible precursor to European floods A. Manoj J et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129445
- Adaptation after Extreme Flooding Events: Moving or Staying? The Case of the Ahr Valley in Germany A. Truedinger et al. 10.3390/su15021407
- Brief communication: On the extremeness of the July 2021 precipitation event in western Germany K. Lengfeld et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1227-2023
- Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events S. Brazda et al. 10.3390/ijgi11120580
- A look into our future under climate change? Adaptation and migration intentions following extreme flooding in the Netherlands S. Duijndam et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2023.103840
- 115 years of sediment deposition in a reservoir in Central Europe: Topographic change detection G. Stauch et al. 10.1002/esp.5722
- Performance of the flood warning system in Germany in July 2021 – insights from affected residents A. Thieken et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-973-2023
- Beispiele für morphodynamische Prozesse und Verlagerungen in Folge des Hochflutereignisses 2021 im Ahrtal F. Lehmkuhl et al. 10.1007/s35152-022-1349-7
- A multi-disciplinary analysis of the exceptional flood event of July 2021 in central Europe – Part 2: Historical context and relation to climate change P. Ludwig et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1287-2023
- Anatomy of an Alpine Bedload Transport Event: A Watershed‐Scale Seismic‐Network Perspective G. Antoniazza et al. 10.1029/2022JF007000
- A multi-disciplinary analysis of the exceptional flood event of July 2021 in central Europe – Part 1: Event description and analysis S. Mohr et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-525-2023
- Subgrid Model of Fluid Force Acting on Buildings for Three-Dimensional Flood Inundation Simulations R. Kubota et al. 10.3390/w15173166
- A Seismic Approach to Flood Detection and Characterization in Upland Catchments M. Dietze et al. 10.1029/2022GL100170
- The risk may not be limited to flooding: polluted flood sediments pose a human health threat to the unaware public A. Weber et al. 10.1186/s12302-023-00765-w
- Possible Influence of Solar Cyclicity on Extratropical Cyclone Trajectories in the North Atlantic S. Veretenenko & P. Dmitriev 10.3390/atmos14091339
- Enhanced trends in spectral greening and climate anomalies across Europe M. Kempf 10.1007/s10661-022-10853-8
- Improving flood impact estimations T. Sieg & A. Thieken 10.1088/1748-9326/ac6d6c
- Assessment of the 2021 summer flood in Central Europe F. Lehmkuhl et al. 10.1186/s12302-022-00685-1
- Synergies and trade-offs in the management objectives forest health and flood risk reduction F. Rackelmann et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2023.1208032
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023