Near-real-time automated classification of seismic signals of slope failures with continuous random forests
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,553 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,084 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,903 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 650 with geography defined and -70 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating methods for debris-flow prediction based on rainfall in an Alpine catchment J. Hirschberg et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2773-2021
- A clustering-classification approach in categorizing vulnerability of roads and bridges using public assistance big data A. Bhattacharyya et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2022.103448
- Machine Learning and Imbalanced Learning Approaches in Condition-Based Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance: A Systematic Literature Review A. Mutemi & F. Bacao 10.2139/ssrn.3980484
- Near-real-time detection of co-seismic ionospheric disturbances using machine learning Q. Brissaud & E. Astafyeva 10.1093/gji/ggac167
- Coordinated analysis of county geological environment carrying capacity and sustainable development under remote sensing interpretation combined with integrated model X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2023.114956
- Assessment of environmental geological disaster susceptibility under a multimodel comparison to aid in the sustainable development of the regional economy C. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-22649-x
- Cluster Analysis of Slope Hazard Seismic Recordings Based Upon Unsupervised Deep Embedded Clustering C. Wang et al. 10.1785/0220230011
- Analysis of Thermally Induced Strain Effects on a Jointed Rock Mass through Microseismic Monitoring at the Acuto Field Laboratory (Italy) G. Grechi et al. 10.3390/app13042489
- Event recognition in marine seismological data using Random Forest machine learning classifier P. Domel et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad244
- Seismometer Records of Ground Tilt Induced by Debris Flows M. Wenner et al. 10.1785/0120210271
- Graph-Based Feature Weight Optimisation and Classification of Continuous Seismic Sensor Array Recordings J. Li et al. 10.3390/s23010243
- Real-Time Classification of Anthropogenic Seismic Sources from Distributed Acoustic Sensing Data: Application for Pipeline Monitoring C. Huynh et al. 10.1785/0220220078
- Domain Knowledge Informed Multitask Learning for Landslide-Induced Seismic Classification J. Li et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2023.3279068
- Debris flows at Illgraben, Switzerland – From seismic wiggles to machine learning F. Walter et al. 10.1002/geot.202200039
- Microseismic Event Classification With Time-, Frequency-, and Wavelet-Domain Convolutional Neural Networks J. Jiang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3262412
- RockNet: Rockfall and Earthquake Detection and Association via Multitask Learning and Transfer Learning W. Liao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3284008
- Automated classification of seismic signals recorded on the Åknes rock slope, Western Norway, using a convolutional neural network N. Langet & F. Silverberg 10.5194/esurf-11-89-2023
- Machine learning prediction of groundwater heights from passive seismic wavefield A. Abi Nader et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad160
- A Clustering-Classification Approach in Categorizing Vulnerability of Roads and Bridges Using Public Assistance Big Data A. Bhattacharyya et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4165442
- Seismic Advances in Process Geomorphology K. Cook & M. Dietze 10.1146/annurev-earth-032320-085133
- Characterizing the evolution of mass flow properties and dynamics through analysis of seismic signals: insights from the 18 March 2007 Mt. Ruapehu lake-breakout lahar B. Walsh et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1029-2023
- Machine Learning Improves Debris Flow Warning M. Chmiel et al. 10.1029/2020GL090874
Latest update: 04 Oct 2023