09 Apr 2020
Research article | 09 Apr 2020
The role of spatial dependence for large-scale flood risk estimation
Ayse Duha Metin et al.
Total article views: 2,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,614 with geography defined and 434 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,212 with geography defined and 294 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 402 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Disaster resilience of optical networks: State of the art, challenges, and opportunities J. Rak et al. 10.1016/j.osn.2021.100619
- Spatial Dependence of Floods Shaped by Spatiotemporal Variations in Meteorological and Land‐Surface Processes M. Brunner et al. 10.1029/2020GL088000
- Process‐Based Flood Risk Assessment for Germany N. Sairam et al. 10.1029/2021EF002259
- Built environment and agricultural value at risk from Hurricane Irma flooding in Florida (USA) A. Miller et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04880-w
- Event generation for probabilistic flood risk modelling: multi-site peak flow dependence model vs. weather-generator-based approach B. Winter et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1689-2020
- A hydrography upscaling method for scale-invariant parametrization of distributed hydrological models D. Eilander et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5287-2021
- Flood spatial coherence, triggers, and performance in hydrological simulations: large-sample evaluation of four streamflow-calibrated models M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/hess-25-105-2021
- How Probable Is Widespread Flooding in the United States? M. Brunner et al. 10.1029/2020WR028096
- On the role of floodplain storage and hydrodynamic interactions in flood risk estimation M. Farrag et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2030058
- Biases in national and continental flood risk assessments by ignoring spatial dependence V. Nguyen et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-76523-2
- Toward Global Stochastic River Flood Modeling O. Wing et al. 10.1029/2020WR027692
- Comparative evaluation of two types of stochastic weather generators for synthetic precipitation in the Rhine basin S. Ullrich et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126544
- Comparing earth observation and inundation models to map flood hazards L. Hawker et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc216
- Large-scale flood risk assessment and management: Prospects of a systems approach K. Schröter et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2021.100109
- Applicability of a nationwide flood forecasting system for Typhoon Hagibis 2019 W. Ma et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-89522-8
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022