Articles | Volume 20, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Evaluation of two hydrometeorological ensemble strategies for flash-flood forecasting over a catchment of the eastern Pyrenees
Total article views: 2,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,028 with geography defined and 349 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,786 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,585 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 443 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Enhancing a Real-Time Flash Flood Predictive Accuracy Approach for the Development of Early Warning Systems: Hydrological Ensemble Hindcasts and Parameterizations J. Trošelj et al. 10.3390/su151813897
- Beyond prediction: An integrated post-hoc approach to interpret complex model in hydrometeorology F. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105762
- A Probabilistic Approach for Off-Stream Reservoir Failure Flood Hazard Assessment M. Sanz-Ramos et al. 10.3390/w15122202
- Ensemble forecasting system for the management of the Senegal River discharge: application upstream the Manantali dam D. Ndione et al. 10.1007/s13201-020-01199-y
- Flood Peaks and Geomorphic Processes in an Ephemeral Mediterranean Stream: Torrent de Sant Jordi (Pollença, Mallorca) M. Grimalt-Gelabert & J. Rosselló-Geli 10.3390/hydrology10070152
- Potential of stochastic methods for improving convection-permitting ensemble forecasts of extreme events over the Western Mediterranean A. Hermoso et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105571
- The sequence of heavy precipitation and flash flooding of 12 and 13 September 2019 in eastern Spain. Part II: A hydro-meteorological predictability analysis based on convection-permitting ensemble strategies A. Amengual et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0181.1
- Overview towards improved understanding of the mechanisms leading to heavy precipitation in the western Mediterranean: lessons learned from HyMeX S. Khodayar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17051-2021
- NRCS-CN Estimation from Onsite and Remote Sensing Data for Management of a Reservoir in the Eastern Pyrenees M. Sanz-Ramos et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001979
- Numerical modelling of the evolution of a river reach with a complex morphology to help define future sustainable restoration decisions R. Yassine et al. 10.5194/esurf-11-1199-2023
- Atmospheric–hydrological modeling for Beijing's sub-center based on WRF and SWMM Y. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.101066
- Ensemble flash flood predictions using a high-resolution nationwide distributed rainfall-runoff model: case study of the heavy rain event of July 2018 and Typhoon Hagibis in 2019 T. Sayama et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00391-7
- Real-time social media sentiment analysis for rapid impact assessment of floods L. Bryan-Smith et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2023.105405
- Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecast of a Highly Localized Convective Event in the Mediterranean L. Furnari et al. 10.3390/w12061545
- Combining Synthetic and Observed Data to Enhance Machine Learning Model Performance for Streamflow Prediction S. López-Chacón et al. 10.3390/w15112020
- Beyond Prediction: An Integrated Post–Hoc Approach to Interpret Complex Model in Hydrometeorology F. Huang et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4167751
- Interpreting the Manning Roughness Coefficient in Overland Flow Simulations with Coupled Hydrological-Hydraulic Distributed Models M. Sanz-Ramos et al. 10.3390/w13233433
- Real-time flash flood forecasting approach for development of early warning systems: integrated hydrological and meteorological application J. Trošelj et al. 10.1080/19475705.2023.2269295
- Improvement of Heavy Rainfall Simulated with SST Adjustment Associated with Mesoscale Convective Complexes Related to Severe Flash Flood in Luwu, Sulawesi, Indonesia E. Yulihastin et al. 10.3390/atmos12111445
- Optimización del cálculo de la Vía de Intenso Desagüe con criterios hidráulicos M. Sanz-Ramos et al. 10.4995/ia.2020.13364
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023