Articles | Volume 20, issue 10
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Multivariate statistical modelling of the drivers of compound flood events in south Florida
Total article views: 2,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,544 with geography defined and 203 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,953 with geography defined and 150 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 591 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Statistical modelling and climate variability of compound surge and precipitation events in a managed water system: a case study in the Netherlands V. Santos et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3595-2021
- Estimating the probability of compound floods in estuarine regions W. Wu et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2821-2021
- Assessing compound flooding potential with multivariate statistical models in a complex estuarine system under data constraints V. Santos et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12749
- Evolution of Frequency and Intensity of Concurrent Heavy Precipitation and Storm Surge at the Global Scale: Implications for Compound Floods Y. Lai et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.660359
- Trivariate copula to design coastal structures O. Orcel et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-239-2021
- Assessing the dependence structure between oceanographic, fluvial, and pluvial flooding drivers along the United States coastline A. Nasr et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6203-2021
- Coastal inundation under concurrent mean and extreme sea-level rise in Coral Gables, Florida, USA V. Alarcon et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-05163-0
- Preface: Advances in extreme value analysis and application to natural hazards Y. Hamdi et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1461-2021
- Compound flooding from lake seiche and river flow in a freshwater coastal river A. Saharia et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126969
- Dune Dynamics Drive Discontinuous Barrier Retreat I. Reeves et al. 10.1029/2021GL092958
- Flood hydrograph coincidence analysis of the upper Yangtze River and Dongting Lake, China C. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04993-2
- Compound flood modeling framework for surface–subsurface water interactions F. Peña et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-775-2022
- Climate Change and Changes in Compound Coastal‐Riverine Flooding Hazard Along the U.S. Coasts M. Ghanbari et al. 10.1029/2021EF002055
- Comparative Study of Flood Coincidence Risk Estimation Methods in the Mainstream and its Tributaries N. Li et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-03050-8
- Assessing the Potential for Compound Storm Surge and Extreme River Discharge Events at the Catchment Scale with Statistical Models: Sensitivity Analysis and Recommendations for Best Practice R. Jane et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002154
- A nonstationary bivariate design flood estimation approach coupled with the most likely and expectation combination strategies Y. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127325
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023