Articles | Volume 20, issue 10
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Challenges in flood modeling over data-scarce regions: how to exploit globally available soil moisture products to estimate antecedent soil wetness conditions in Morocco
Total article views: 21,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 21,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 20,247 with geography defined and 1,150 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 20,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 19,428 with geography defined and 1,057 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 819 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate change impacts on surface water resources in the Oued El Abid basin, Morocco E. El Khalki et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1982137
- Hydrological performance of the ERA5 reanalysis for flood modeling in Tunisia with the LISFLOOD and GR4J models E. Cantoni et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101169
- Flood modeling through remote sensing datasets such as LPRM soil moisture and GPM-IMERG precipitation: A case study of ungauged basins across Morocco M. Ouaba et al. 10.1007/s12145-022-00904-6
- Estimation of Flood Discharge in Ungauged Basin Using GPM-IMERG Satellite-Based Precipitation Dataset in a Moroccan Arid Zone M. Ouaba et al. 10.1007/s41748-022-00296-z
- State-of-the-art hydrological models and application of the HEC-HMS model: a review M. Sahu et al. 10.1007/s40808-023-01704-7
- Evaluation of the Drivers Responsible for Flooding in Africa Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1029/2021WR029595
- The role of compound climate and weather extreme events in creating socio-economic impacts in South Florida J. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2023.100625
- Evaluation of PERSIANN-CCS-CDR, ERA5, and SM2RAIN-ASCAT rainfall products for rainfall and drought assessment in a semi-arid watershed, Morocco A. Najmi et al. 10.2166/wcc.2023.461
- Urban flood numerical modeling and hydraulic performance of a drainage network: A case study in Algiers, Algeria E. Lameche et al. 10.2166/wst.2023.277
- River runoff estimation with satellite rainfall in Morocco Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1080/02626667.2023.2171295
- Retrieval of Soil Moisture from FengYun-3D Microwave Radiation Imager Operational and Recalibrated Data Using Random Forest Regression C. Wei et al. 10.3390/atmos13040637
- Integrated water management under climate change through the application of the WEAP model in a Mediterranean arid region A. Hadri et al. 10.2166/wcc.2022.039
- On the relation between antecedent basin conditions and runoff coefficient for European floods C. Massari et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130012
- Classification of flood-generating processes in Africa Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-23725-5
- Hydrological modelling using the distributed hydrological model CEQUEAU in a semi-arid mountainous area: a case study of Ourika watershed, Marrakech Atlas, Morocco F. Fniguire et al. 10.1007/s41207-021-00287-y
- Evaluation of the GPM-IMERG Precipitation Product for Flood Modeling in a Semi-Arid Mountainous Basin in Morocco T. Saouabe et al. 10.3390/w12092516
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023