Assessment of the physical vulnerability of buildings affected by slow-moving landslides
Total article views: 3,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,979 with geography defined and 393 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,417 with geography defined and 245 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental Investigation of Masonry Building Damage Caused by Surface Tension Cracks on Slow-Moving Landslides Q. Chen et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4001115
- Physical vulnerability evaluation of buildings exposed to Balia Nala landslide using indicator-based approach and GIS: a case study of Nainital town, Uttarakhand, India H. Tiwari et al. 10.1007/s12517-022-09742-8
- Closing the Resilience Gap: A Preliminary Study on Establishing the National Fragility Curve Catalog for Multi-Hazard Assessment in Indonesia A. Ulza et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202344701002
- Construction on Slow-Moving Landslides: Effects of Excavation on Neighboring Structures R. Hettelingh & A. Puzrin 10.1061/JGGEFK.GTENG-11318
- Finite Element and Vulnerability Analyses of a Building Failure due to Landslide in Kaithakunda, Kerala, India R. Andrewwinner et al. 10.1155/2022/5297864
- Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Prioritization with HRVA Method for Railway Stations M. Szatmári & B. Leitner 10.1016/j.trpro.2021.07.155
- The SWADE model for landslide dating in time series of optical satellite imagery S. Fu et al. 10.1007/s10346-022-02012-4
- Comparison of hybrid data-driven and physical models for landslide susceptibility mapping at regional scales X. Wei et al. 10.1007/s11440-023-01841-4
- Impact Analysis of a Building Collapse Caused by a Rainfall-Induced Landslide in Kerala, India V. Santhosh Kumar & S. Chandrasekaran 10.3390/buildings12091395
- A spatiotemporal analysis using expert-weighted indicators for assessing social resilience to natural hazards A. Jaafari et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2023.105051
- A novel approach to vulnerability assessment for adaptation planning in agriculture: An application to the Lower Bhavani Irrigation Project, India A. Kamalamma et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2023.100358
- Proposed vulnerability assessment model for masonry buildings on slow-moving landslides based on physical models and field observations Q. Chen et al. 10.1007/s10064-023-03385-z
- Interpretation of the reactivation of slow-moving landslides based on ring shear tests and monitoring T. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05502-9
- Vulnerability of buildings to landslides: The state of the art and future needs H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2023.104329
- A Novel Approach to Vulnerability Assessment for Adaptation Planning in Agriculture: An Application to the Lower Bhavani Irrigation Project, India A. Kamalamma et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4131986
- A systematic review for assessing the impact of climate change on landslides: research gaps and directions for future research A. Sharma et al. 10.1007/s41324-023-00551-z
- Experimental investigation of masonry building damage caused by surface tension cracks on slow-moving landslides Q. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-06141-4
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023