Articles | Volume 20, issue 8
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Anthropogenic climate change and glacier lake outburst flood risk: local and global drivers and responsibilities for the case of lake Palcacocha, Peru
Total article views: 5,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,596 with geography defined and 894 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,751 with geography defined and 677 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 845 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Co-production processes underpinning the ecosystem services of glaciers and adaptive management in the era of climate change D. Cook et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2021.101342
- Climate change attribution and legal contexts: evidence and the role of storylines E. Lloyd & T. Shepherd 10.1007/s10584-021-03177-y
- Increased outburst flood hazard from Lake Palcacocha due to human-induced glacier retreat R. Stuart-Smith et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00686-4
- A Deep Learning Method for Mapping Glacial Lakes from the Combined Use of Synthetic-Aperture Radar and Optical Satellite Images R. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs12244020
- 160 glacial lake outburst floods (GLOFs) across the Tropical Andes since the Little Ice Age A. Emmer et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103722
- The 2020 glacial lake outburst flood process chain at Lake Salkantaycocha (Cordillera Vilcabamba, Peru) O. Vilca et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01670-0
- Future Glacial Lake Outburst Flood (GLOF) hazard of the South Lhonak Lake, Sikkim Himalaya A. Sattar et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107783
- Narratives of ice loss: New approaches to shrinking glaciers and climate change adaptation H. Moulton et al. 10.1016/j.geoforum.2021.06.011
- The 2020 glacial lake outburst flood at Jinwuco, Tibet: causes, impacts, and implications for hazard and risk assessment G. Zheng et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3159-2021
- Projecting climate change in South America using variable‐resolution Community Earth System Model: An application to Chile N. Bambach et al. 10.1002/joc.7379
- Distinct types of landslides in moraines associated with the post-LIA glacier thinning: Observations from the Kinzl Glacier, Huascarán, Peru A. Emmer et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139997
- Socio-environmental value of glacier lakes: assessment in the Aosta Valley (Western Italian Alps) C. Viani et al. 10.1007/s10113-021-01860-5
- Reason Analysis of the Jiwenco Glacial Lake Outburst Flood (GLOF) and Potential Hazard on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13163114
- Spatiotemporal Dynamics and Geodetic Mass Changes of Glaciers With Varying Debris Cover in the Pangong Region of Trans-Himalayan Ladakh, India Between 1990 and 2019 U. Majeed et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.748107
- A critical review of disproportionality in loss and damage from climate change K. Dorkenoo et al. 10.1002/wcc.770
- Three decades of landslide activity in western Nepal: new insights into trends and climate drivers A. Muñoz-Torrero Manchado et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01632-6
- The need for stewardship of lands exposed by deglaciation from climate change A. Zimmer et al. 10.1002/wcc.753
- Regime Shifts in Glacier and Ice Sheet Response to Climate Change: Examples From the Northern Hemisphere S. Marshall 10.3389/fclim.2021.702585
- Glacial Lake Outburst Floods (GLOFs) in the Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru: Historic Events and Current Susceptibility J. Baťka et al. 10.3390/w12102664
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023