Induced seismicity risk analysis of the hydraulic stimulation of a geothermal well on Geldinganes, Iceland
Total article views: 4,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,873 with geography defined and 447 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,245 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 144 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fragility and comfortability curves development and seismic risk assessment of a masonry building under earthquakes induced by geothermal power plants operation A. Khansefid et al. 10.1016/j.strusafe.2023.102343
- Relaxation damage control via fatigue-hydraulic fracturing in granitic rock as inferred from laboratory-, mine-, and field-scale experiments A. Zang et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-86094-5
- Induced Earthquake Hazard by Geothermal Power Plants: Statistical Evaluation and Probabilistic Modeling A. Khansefid et al. 10.1007/s13753-022-00441-2
- Comprehensive Survey of Seismic Hazard at Geothermal Sites by a Meta-Analysis of the Underground Feedback Activation Parameter afb A. Mignan et al. 10.3390/en14237998
- Monitoring microseismicity of the Hengill Geothermal Field in Iceland F. Grigoli et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01339-w
- Preventing Instabilities and Inducing Controlled, Slow‐Slip in Frictionally Unstable Systems I. Stefanou & G. Tzortzopoulos 10.1029/2021JB023410
- Induced seismicity traffic light protocol at the Alberta No. 1 geothermal project site A. Yaghoubi et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2023.102860
- A multibranch, multitarget neural network for rapid point-source inversion in a microseismic environment: examples from the Hengill Geothermal Field, Iceland N. Nooshiri et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab511
- High-dimensional nonlinear Bayesian inference of poroelastic fields from pressure data M. Karimi et al. 10.1177/10812865221140840
- Cyclic Water Injection Potentially Mitigates Seismic Risks by Promoting Slow and Stable Slip of a Natural Fracture in Granite Y. Ji et al. 10.1007/s00603-021-02438-7
- Probabilistic Evaluation of Susceptibility to Fluid Injection-Induced Seismicity Based on Statistics of Fracture Criticality W. Cao et al. 10.1007/s00603-022-03084-3
- Induced Seismicity Completeness Analysis for Improved Data Mining A. Mignan 10.3389/feart.2021.635193
- A discrete fracture hybrid model for forecasting diffusion-induced seismicity and power generation in enhanced geothermal systems D. Karvounis & S. Wiemer 10.1093/gji/ggac056
- Ground Motion Models for the Induced Earthquakes by the Geothermal Power Plants Activity A. Khansefid et al. 10.1080/13632469.2022.2084475
- Soil-structure-interaction effects on the seismic performance of a masonry building under geothermal power plants induced earthquakes A. Khansefid et al. 10.1016/j.istruc.2023.06.040
- Soft stimulation treatment of geothermal well RV-43 to meet the growing heat demand of Reykjavik H. Hofmann et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2021.102146
- Seismic performance assessment of a masonry building under earthquakes induced by geothermal power plants operation A. Khansefid et al. 10.1016/j.jobe.2021.103909
- A Strategy for Choosing Red‐Light Thresholds to Manage Hydraulic Fracturing Induced Seismicity in North America R. Schultz et al. 10.1029/2021JB022340
- Metre-scale stress heterogeneities and stress redistribution drive complex fracture slip and fracture growth during a hydraulic stimulation experiment L. Villiger et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab057
- Hydraulic stimulation strategies in enhanced geothermal systems (EGS): a review Y. Jia et al. 10.1007/s40948-022-00516-w
- Laboratory hydraulic fracturing experiments on crystalline rock for geothermal purposes L. Zhuang & A. Zang 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103580
- Seismic Noise Reduction as a Function of Depth Recorded by a Vertical Array Installed in a 285-m-Deep Borehole at a Gas Storage Field in Northern Italy C. Rossi et al. 10.1785/0220220337
- Transient evolution of the relative size distribution of earthquakes as a risk indicator for induced seismicity V. Ritz et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00581-9
- Seasonal Variations in the b-Value of the Reservoir-Triggered Seismicity in the Koyna–Warna Region, Western India V. Smirnov et al. 10.1134/S1069351322030077
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023