A multi-hazard risk prioritisation framework for cultural heritage assets
Giacomo Sevieri et al.
Total article views: 3,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,526 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,162 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 364 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid Visual Screening method for vertically irregular buildings based on Seismic Vulnerability Indicator S. Ishack et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102037
- Satellite precipitation–based extreme event detection for flood index insurance A. Vecere et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102108
- Is digital shoreline analysis system “fit” for gully erosion assessment? I. Nicu 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105307
- Climate change-induced disasters and cultural heritage: Optimizing management strategies in Central Europe R. Cacciotti et al. 10.1016/j.crm.2021.100301
- Cultural heritage and disasters risk: A machine-human coupled analysis F. De Masi et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102251
- Empirical seismic fragility models for Nepalese school buildings N. Giordano et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04312-1
- Wind-uplift fragility analysis of roof sheathing for cultural heritage assets in the Philippines B. Song et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101753
- Spatial modeling of multi-hazard threat to cultural heritage sites L. Lombardo et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105776
- An indicator-based risk assessment framework for World Heritage sites in seismic zones: The case of “Bam and its Cultural Landscape” in Iran M. Ravankhah et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102405
- Macroseismic risk classification of historical constructions: the LEXSIS approach I. Puncello et al. 10.1007/s10518-021-01209-7
- Multihazard susceptibility assessment: A case study – Municipality of Štrpce (Southern Serbia) U. Durlević et al. 10.1515/geo-2020-0314
- Guidelines for the use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for fast photogrammetry-oriented mapping in emergency response scenarios M. Mandirola et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102207
- Component-based flood vulnerability modelling for cultural heritage buildings R. Figueiredo et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102323
- A Risk Index for the Structural Diagnosis of Masonry Heritage (RISDiMaH) N. Makoond et al. 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.122433
- Preliminary assessment of thaw slump hazard to Arctic cultural heritage in Nordenskiöld Land, Svalbard I. Nicu et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01684-8
- The Relationship between Intangible Cultural Heritage and Urban Resilience: A Systematic Literature Review D. Tavares et al. 10.3390/su132212921
- Typhoon risk and climate-change impact assessment for cultural heritage asset roofs G. Sevieri & C. Galasso 10.1016/j.strusafe.2020.102065
- A prioritization RVS methodology for the seismic risk assessment of RC school buildings S. Ruggieri et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101807
- A multi‐fidelity Bayesian framework for robust seismic fragility analysis G. Sevieri et al. 10.1002/eqe.3552
- Development of a Structural Robustness Index against tsunamis for hospitals H. Hasalanka et al. 10.1080/10286608.2021.1890045
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021