Characteristics and influencing factors of rainfall-induced landslide and debris flow hazards in Shaanxi Province, China
Ke Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,010 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,615 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,147 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,131 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 484 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emergency Disposal Solution for Control of a Giant Landslide and Dammed Lake in Yangtze River, China G. Chen et al. 10.3390/w11091939
- Stability Reinforcement of Slopes Using Vegetation Considering the Existence of Soft Rock C. Liu et al. 10.3390/app11199228
- Physically-based landslide prediction over a large region: Scaling low-resolution hydrological model results for high-resolution slope stability assessment S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104607
- Landslide prediction based on improved principal component analysis and mixed kernel function least squares support vector regression model L. Li et al. 10.1007/s11629-020-6396-5
- Forecasting of Landslides Using Rainfall Severity and Soil Wetness: A Probabilistic Approach for Darjeeling Himalayas M. Abraham et al. 10.3390/w12030804
- An evaluation model for landslide and debris flow prediction using multiple hydrometeorological variables J. Hou et al. 10.1007/s12665-021-09840-y
- The relationship of human activities and rainfall-induced landslide and debris flow hazards in Central China L. Sun et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04577-0
- Improving the flood prediction capability of the Xin’anjiang model by formulating a new physics-based routing framework and a key routing parameter estimation method S. Zang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126867
- Group-occurring landslides and debris flows caused by the continuous heavy rainfall in June 2019 in Mibei Village, Longchuan County, Guangdong Province, China H. Bai et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04819-1
- Changes in precipitation extremes in the Yangtze River Basin during 1960–2019 and the association with global warming, ENSO, and local effects X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144244
- Exploring the utility of radar and satellite-sensed precipitation and their dynamic bias correction for integrated prediction of flood and landslide hazards S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126964
- Flash-flood hazard susceptibility mapping in Kangsabati River Basin, India R. Chakrabortty et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1953618
- Evaluating the Seasonal Change of Temperature on Shrub Seeds in Landscape Plan M. Meng 10.1007/s40996-021-00755-z
- Efficient and Accurate 3-D Numerical Modelling of Landslide Tsunami G. Li et al. 10.3390/w11102033
- Inversion of Terrain Slope and Roughness with Satellite Laser Altimeter Full-Waveform Data Assisted by Shuttle Radar Topographic Mission Z. Zuo et al. 10.3390/rs13030424
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021