Assessing the tsunami mitigation effectiveness of the planned Banda Aceh Outer Ring Road (BORR), Indonesia
Total article views: 3,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,836 with geography defined and 383 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,525 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,202 with geography defined and 323 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 634 with geography defined and 60 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Submarine landslide tsunami hazard assessment for the western Makran based on a deterministic approach M. Nouri et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-06040-8
- Fragility based characterization of alternative tsunami evacuation buildings in Banda Aceh, Indonesia . Syamsidik et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2023.103607
- Coupling sea-level rise with tsunamis: Projected adverse impact of future tsunamis on Banda Aceh city, Indonesia . Tursina et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102084
- Coastal Vulnerability of the West Coast of Aceh Besar: A Coastal Morphology Assessment M. Irham et al. 10.3390/jmse9080815
- Fluvial and coastal landform changes in the Aceh River delta (northern Sumatra) during the century leading to the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami S. Chapkanski et al. 10.1002/esp.5292
- Spatial modelling of tsunami exposure areas at Ujung Genteng coastal, Sukabumi, West Java D. Arifah & S. Supriatna 10.1088/1755-1315/884/1/012041
- Mitigating tsunami effects on buildings via novel use of discrete onshore protection systems G. Pringgana et al. 10.1080/21664250.2023.2170690
- Tsunami evacuation sites in the northern Sumatra (Indonesia) determined based on the updated tsunami numerical simulations A. Jihad et al. 10.1016/j.pdisas.2023.100286
- Giant tsunami monitoring, early warning and hazard assessment N. Mori et al. 10.1038/s43017-022-00327-3
- Tsunami Risk Assessment in Business Continuity Planning for Palu Special Economic Zone M. Purnama et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/1065/1/012053
- Tsunami hazard assessment in the Makran subduction zone A. Rashidi et al. 10.1007/s11069-019-03848-1
- Monitoring urban physical growth in tsunami-affected areas: a case study of Banda Aceh City, Indonesia I. Amri & S. Giyarsih 10.1007/s10708-020-10362-6
- A comprehensive review on structural tsunami countermeasures J. Oetjen et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05367-y
- Effectiveness of an Elevated Road in Reducing Inundation Area of the Coast of Palu, Sulawesi, Indonesia M. Purnama et al. 10.20965/jdr.2022.p1127
- Analysis of tsunami disaster mitigation priority on urban area settlement W. Soviana et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/1140/1/012022
- Regional tsunami hazard from splay faults in the Gulf of Oman A. Rashidi et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.110169
- Are vertical evacuation buildings in Banda Aceh meeting the building standards? Y. Idris et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/630/1/012006
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023