Large drainages from short-lived glacial lakes in the Teskey Range, Tien Shan Mountains, Central Asia
Total article views: 3,191 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,191 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,973 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,562 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,377 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Bathymetries of proglacial lakes: a new data set from the northern Tien Shan, Kazakhstan V. Kapitsa et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1192719
- Geomorphic Process Chains in High‐Mountain Regions—A Review and Classification Approach for Natural Hazards Assessment P. Mani et al. 10.1029/2022RG000791
- Development of a Potentially Hazardous Pro-Glacial Lake in Aksay Valley, Kyrgyz Range, Northern Tien Shan V. Zaginaev et al. 10.3390/hydrology6010003
- Temporal and Spatial Changes and GLOF Susceptibility Assessment of Glacial Lakes in Nepal from 2000 to 2020 J. Hu et al. 10.3390/rs14195034
- Evaluating the variability of glacial lakes in the Kyrgyz and Teskey ranges, Tien Shan M. Daiyrov et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.850146
- Why are glacial lakes in the eastern Tianshan Mountains expanding at an accelerated rate? Q. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11442-023-2076-z
- Simultaneous drainage events from supraglacial lakes on the southern Inylchek Glacier, Central Asia N. Sakurai et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.77
- Spatio-temporal variations of geo-climatic environment in a high-altitude landscape of Central Himalaya: An assessment from the perspective of vulnerability of glacial lakes S. Nautiyal et al. 10.1016/j.nhres.2022.07.003
- Putting the poorly documented 1998 GLOF disaster in Shakhimardan River valley (Alay Range, Kyrgyzstan/Uzbekistan) into perspective D. Petrakov et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138287
- Sustained growth of high mountain lakes in the headwaters of the Syr Darya River, Central Asia G. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.03.004
- Unravelling lake water storage change in Central Asia: Rapid decrease in tail-end lakes and increasing risks to water supply W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128546
- Evaluation of Glacial Lakes and Catastrophic Floods on the Northern Slopes of the Kyrgyz Range D. Kattel et al. 10.1659/MRD-JOURNAL-D-19-00068.1
- Controls on Alpine Lake Dynamics, Tien Shan, Central Asia Q. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs14194698
- Determining the Events in a Glacial Disaster Chain at Badswat Glacier in the Karakoram Range Using Remote Sensing D. Shangguan et al. 10.3390/rs13061165
- Formation, evolution, and drainage of short-lived glacial lakes in permafrost environments of the northern Teskey Range, Central Asia M. Daiyrov & C. Narama 10.5194/nhess-21-2245-2021
- A bibliometric review of the water security concept in Central Asia S. Xenarios et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc717
- Formation and Outburst of the Toguz-Bulak Glacial Lake in the Northern Teskey Range, Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan M. Daiyrov et al. 10.3390/geosciences10110468
- Cryosphere hazards in Ladakh: the 2014 Gya glacial lake outburst flood and its implications for risk assessment S. Schmidt et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04262-8
- Geomorphic control on regional glacier lake outburst flood and debris flow activity over northern Tien Shan V. Zaginaev et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.03.003
- Three Recent and Lesser-Known Glacier-Related Flood Mechanisms in High Mountain Environments A. Byers et al. 10.1659/MRD-JOURNAL-D-21-00045.1
- Glacial and geomorphic effects of a supraglacial lake drainage and outburst event, Everest region, Nepal Himalaya E. Miles et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3891-2018
- Modelling the historical and future evolution of six ice masses in the Tien Shan, Central Asia, using a 3D ice-flow model L. Van Tricht & P. Huybrechts 10.5194/tc-17-4463-2023
- Modeling of Extreme Hydrological Events in the Baksan River Basin, the Central Caucasus, Russia E. Kornilova et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010024
- Regional Geomorphological Conditions Related to Recent Changes of Glacial Lakes in the Issyk-Kul Basin, Northern Tien Shan M. Daiyrov et al. 10.3390/geosciences8030099
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023