Process-based modelling to evaluate simulated groundwater levels and frequencies in a Chalk catchment in south-western England
Total article views: 2,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,620 with geography defined and 177 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,741 with geography defined and 124 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Towards integrated flood inundation modelling in groundwater-dominated catchments S. Collins et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125755
- An Improved Optimization Scheme for Representing Hillslopes and Depressions in Karst Hydrology C. Xu et al. 10.1029/2019WR026038
- Considering land cover and land use (LCLU) in lumped parameter modeling in forest dominated karst catchments V. Sivelle et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128264
- A proposed modelling towards the potential impacts of climate change on a semi-arid, small-scaled aquifer: a case study of Iran H. Nassery et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-08955-w
- Graph neural network for groundwater level forecasting T. Bai & P. Tahmasebi 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128792
- The genesis and evolution of karstic conduit systems in the Chalk A. Farrant et al. 10.1144/SP517-2020-126
- Modeling interbasin groundwater flow in karst areas: Model development, application, and calibration strategy V. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104606
- Revealing the positive influence of young water fractions derived from stable isotopes on the robustness of karst water resources predictions K. Çallı et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129549
- Climate Change Impacts on Groundwater Resources in the Coastal Karstic Adriatic Area: A Case Study from the Dinaric Karst J. Lukač Reberski et al. 10.1007/s11053-019-09558-6
- A new multi-model absolute difference-based sensitivity (MMADS) analysis method to screen non-influential processes under process model and parametric uncertainty J. Yang & M. Ye 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127609
- Wavelet gated multiformer for groundwater time series forecasting V. Serravalle Reis Rodrigues et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-39688-0
- Groundwater Vulnerability in the Piedmont Region under Climate Change M. Nistor 10.3390/atmos11080779
- A simulation model for estimating root zone saturation indices of agricultural crops in a shallow aquifer and canal system M. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2019.03.044
- Prediction of the karstic spring flow rates under climate change by climatic variables based on the artificial neural network: a case study of Iran N. Zeydalinejad et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08332-z
- An introduction to the chalk aquifers of northern Europe L. West et al. 10.1144/SP517-2023-3
- Modeling the Effect of Global Warming on the Sustainable Groundwater Management: A Case Study in Bangladesh A. Islam & H. Biswas 10.37394/23206.2020.19.71
- Validating the KAGIS black‐box GIS‐based model in a Mediterranean karst aquifer: Case of study of Mela aquifer (SE Spain) J. Valdes‐Abellan et al. 10.1002/hyp.13215
- Impacts of climate change on groundwater flooding and ecohydrology in lowland karst P. Morrissey et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1923-2021
- Dynamic evolution of karst water levels and its controlling and influencing factors in Northern China: a case study in the Dawu water source area Z. Gao et al. 10.1007/s13146-020-00585-6
- On the value of water quality data and informative flow states in karst modelling A. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/hess-21-5971-2017
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023