Low cost, multiscale and multi-sensor application for flooded area mapping
Daniele Giordan et al.
Total article views: 2,663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,491 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,617 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 874 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Flood depth estimation by means of high-resolution SAR images and lidar data F. Cian et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3063-2018
- Argan Tree (Argania spinosa (L.) Skeels) Mapping Based on Multisensor Fusion of Satellite Imagery in Essaouira Province, Morocco A. Moumni et al. 10.1155/2021/6679914
- Characterization of the 2014 Indus River Flood Using Hydraulic Simulations and Satellite Images A. Tariq et al. 10.3390/rs13112053
- Sensor web - Enabled flood event process detection and instant service W. Du et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.03.004
- Low-Cost Solution for Assessment of Urban Flash Flood Impacts Using Sentinel-2 Satellite Images and Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process: A Case Study of Ras Ghareb City, Egypt M. Sadek & X. Li 10.1155/2019/2561215
- The Contribution of Multispectral Satellite Image to Shallow Water Bathymetry Mapping on the Coast of Misano Adriatico, Italy A. Muzirafuti et al. 10.3390/jmse8020126
- Potential and Limitations of Open Satellite Data for Flood Mapping D. Notti et al. 10.3390/rs10111673
- Exposure of real estate properties to the 2018 Hurricane Florence flooding M. Tedesco et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-907-2020
- A multidisciplinary investigation of deep-seated landslide reactivation triggered by an extreme rainfall event: a case study of the Monesi di Mendatica landslide, Ligurian Alps D. Notti et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01651-3
- Towards an automated approach to map flooded areas from Sentinel-2 MSI data and soft integration of water spectral features A. Goffi et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2019.101951
- Flood Susceptibility Mapping through the GIS-AHP Technique Using the Cloud K. Swain et al. 10.3390/ijgi9120720
- Reconstruction of erosivity density in northwest Italy since 1701 N. Diodato et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1918696
- Rapid Mapping for Simple Flood Mitigation Using Commercial Drone at Way Galih Village, Lampung, Indonesia A. Rohman & D. Prasetya 10.23917/forgeo.v33i1.8421
- UAV Photogrammetry and Ground Surveys as a Mapping Tool for Quickly Monitoring Shoreline and Beach Changes A. Zanutta et al. 10.3390/jmse8010052
- Operational Monitoring and Damage Assessment of Riverine Flood-2014 in the Lower Chenab Plain, Punjab, Pakistan, Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques A. Sajjad et al. 10.3390/rs12040714
- Debris Flow and Rockslide Analysis with Advanced Photogrammetry Techniques Based on High-Resolution RPAS Data. Ponte Formazza Case Study (NW Alps) D. Notti et al. 10.3390/rs13091797
- Preface: The use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) in monitoring applications and management of natural hazards D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3085-2018
- Structure from Motion Multisource Application for Landslide Characterization and Monitoring: The Champlas du Col Case Study, Sestriere, North-Western Italy M. Cignetti et al. 10.3390/s19102364
- Riverine flood mapping and impact assessment using remote sensing technique: a case study of Chenab flood-2014 in Multan district, Punjab, Pakistan A. Sajjad et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-05033-9
- Local-scale post-event assessments with GPS and UAV-based quick-response surveys: a pilot case from the Emilia–Romagna (Italy) coast E. Duo et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2969-2018
- Low-Cost Solutions for Assessment of Flash Flood Impacts Using Sentinel-1/2 Data Fusion and Hydrologic/Hydraulic Modeling: Wadi El-Natrun Region, Egypt M. Sadek et al. 10.1155/2020/1039309
- Prediction of penetration based on infrared thermal and visual images during pulsed GTAW process R. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jmapro.2021.07.046
- Review article: the use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPASs) for natural hazards monitoring and management D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-1079-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021