Articles | Volume 18, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Pre-seismic anomalies from optical satellite observations: a review
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,809 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of parameters (date and magnitude) of two strong earthquakes in Iran by integrating different earthquake precursors M. Khoshgoftar & M. Saradjian 10.52547/jgit.9.2.67
- Exploring Changes in Land Surface Temperature Possibly Associated with Earthquake: Case of the April 2015 Nepal Mw 7.9 Earthquake S. Chen et al. 10.3390/e22040377
- Investigation of earthquake thermal precursors in active tectonic regions of the world I. Mahmood et al. 10.1016/j.jog.2020.101785
- Changes in the properties of the statistics of physical and biophysical fields as earthquake precursor A. Volvach et al. 10.1016/j.cnsns.2021.106200
- Pre-seismic ionospheric anomalies and spatio-temporal analyses of MODIS Land surface temperature and aerosols associated with Sep, 24 2013 Pakistan Earthquake A. Sekertekin et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105218
- Three-dimensional thermo-hydro-mechanical coupled modeling of thermal anomalies before the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake C. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s12303-019-0048-1
- Lithosphere atmosphere ionosphere coupling associated with the 2019 Mw 7.1 California earthquake using GNSS and multiple satellites S. Mehdi et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09278-6
- Land Surface Temperature Variation Following the 2017 Mw 7.3 Iran Earthquake . Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs11202411
- Joint Analysis of Anomalies of Different Geophysical Fields, Recorded from Space before Strong Earthquakes in California V. Bondur et al. 10.1134/S000143382012035X
- Variations of atmospheric aerosol parameters in periods of seismic activity in Tien–Shan L. Sverdlik et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202014903007
- Time-lag correlations between atmospheric anomalies and earthquake events in Iran and the surrounding Middle East region (1980–2018) M. Mansouri Daneshvar et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-07591-5
- Study of coherence of temperature variations in the tropopause associated with earthquakes L. Sverdlik et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202133302014
- Passive microwave response associated with two main earthquakes in Tibetan Plateau, China F. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2018.06.030
- The capabilities of analyzing the seismo-electromagnetic satellite CSES-01 data for monitoring of seismic activity of the Northern Tien Shan K. Nepeina 10.1088/1755-1315/929/1/012017
- Impact of climate change on seismicity:a statistical approach C. Maji et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08946-8
- Investigating the relationship between earthquake occurrences and climate change using RNN-based deep learning approach B. Sadhukhan et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-09229-y
- Statistical Correlation Analysis Between Thermal Infrared Anomalies Observed From MTSATs and Large Earthquakes Occurred in Japan (2005–2015) N. Genzano et al. 10.1029/2020JB020108
- Machine learning for anomaly detection and process phase classification to improve safety and maintenance activities E. Quatrini et al. 10.1016/j.jmsy.2020.05.013
- The challenges and possibilities of earthquake predictions using non-seismic precursors A. Bhardwaj et al. 10.1140/epjst/e2020-000257-3
- Time Series Analysis of Land Surface Temperatures in 20 Earthquake Cases Worldwide E. Pavlidou et al. 10.3390/rs11010061
- Statistical framework for the evaluation of earthquake forecasting: A case study based on satellite surface temperature anomalies Z. Jiao & X. Shan 10.1016/j.jseaes.2021.104710
- Estimation of the Epicenter Position of Kamchatka Earthquakes A. Schekotov et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02679-1
- Atmospheric temperature coherent variations effects, preceding strong earthquakes L. Sverdlik et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202022303015
Latest update: 09 Jun 2023