13 Dec 2017
Research article | 13 Dec 2017
Sea-level rise along the Emilia-Romagna coast (Northern Italy) in 2100: scenarios and impacts
Luisa Perini et al.
Total article views: 2,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,568 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,889 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 694 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dune reconstruction and revegetation as a potential measure to decrease coastal erosion and flooding under extreme storm conditions T. Fernández-Montblanc et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2019.105075
- Development of a coastal vulnerability index using analytical hierarchy process and application to Ravenna province (Italy) I. Sekovski et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2019.104982
- Potential Sea Level Rise Inundation in the Mediterranean: From Susceptibility Assessment to Risk Scenarios for Policy Action A. Rizzo et al. 10.3390/w14030416
- Cost–benefit analysis of coastal flood defence measures in the North Adriatic Sea M. Amadio et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-265-2022
- Effectiveness Assessment of an Innovative Ejector Plant for Port Sediment Management M. Pellegrini et al. 10.3390/jmse9020197
- Relative Sea-Level Rise and Potential Submersion Risk for 2100 on 16 Coastal Plains of the Mediterranean Sea F. Antonioli et al. 10.3390/w12082173
- Validation of the coastal storm risk assessment framework along the Emilia-Romagna coast C. Armaroli & E. Duo 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2017.08.014
- Beach Monitoring and Morphological Response in the Presence of Coastal Defense Strategies at Riccione (Italy) C. Romagnoli et al. 10.3390/jmse9080851
- Sea-Level Change along the Emilia-Romagna Coast from Tide Gauge and Satellite Altimetry M. Meli et al. 10.3390/rs13010097
- Forest fire effects on groundwater in a coastal aquifer (Ravenna, Italy) B. Giambastiani et al. 10.1002/hyp.13165
- Regional Plan against Coastal Erosion: A Conceptual Model for Sicily G. Randazzo & S. Lanza 10.3390/land9090307
- How long the Mo.S.E. barriers will be effective in protecting all urban settlements within the Venice Lagoon? The wind setup constraint R. Mel et al. 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2021.103923
- From Hazard to Consequences: Evaluation of Direct and Indirect Impacts of Flooding Along the Emilia-Romagna Coastline, Italy C. Armaroli et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00203
- Assessing the human footprint on the sea-floor of coastal systems: the case of the Venice Lagoon, Italy F. Madricardo et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-43027-7
- Historical shoreline trend analysis and drivers of coastal change along the Ravenna coast, NE Adriatic O. Sytnik et al. 10.1007/s12665-018-7963-8
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 May 2022