16 Nov 2017
Research article | 16 Nov 2017
Developing drought impact functions for drought risk management
Sophie Bachmair et al.
Total article views: 3,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,947 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,167 with geography defined and 192 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 780 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Drought Analyses of the Horné Požitavie Region (Slovakia) in the Period 1966–2013 J. Vido et al. 10.1155/2019/3576285
- Preface: Damage of natural hazards: assessment and mitigation H. Kreibich et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-551-2019
- Application of penalized linear regression and ensemble methods for drought forecasting in Northeast China Z. Li et al. 10.1007/s00703-019-00675-8
- Abiotic disturbances affect forest short-term vegetation cover and phenology in Southwest China Y. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107393
- Regional variations in the link between drought indices and reported agricultural impacts of drought D. Parsons et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2019.02.015
- How well do gridded precipitation and actual evapotranspiration products represent the key water balance components in the Nile Basin? I. McNamara et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100884
- Evaluating the performance of random forest for large-scale flood discharge simulation L. Schoppa et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125531
- Dynamics of Socioeconomic Exposure, Vulnerability and Impacts of Recent Droughts in Argentina G. Naumann et al. 10.3390/geosciences9010039
- Europe under multi-year droughts: how severe was the 2014–2018 drought period? V. Moravec et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe828
- Machine-learning methods to assess the effects of a non-linear damage spectrum taking into account soil moisture on winter wheat yields in Germany M. Peichl et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6523-2021
- Impact Forecasting to Support Emergency Management of Natural Hazards B. Merz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000704
- Quantifying the Similarity in Perceptions of Multiple Stakeholders in Dingcheng, China, on Agricultural Drought Risk Governance Y. Wu et al. 10.3390/su10093219
- Skill of large-scale seasonal drought impact forecasts S. Sutanto et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1595-2020
- Examining LightGBM and CatBoost models for wadi flash flood susceptibility prediction M. Saber et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1974959
- Moving from drought hazard to impact forecasts S. Sutanto et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12840-z
- National-to-Local Aid and Recovery from Extreme Weather Events: Evidence from the Philippines M. Abrigo & A. Brucal 10.2139/ssrn.3590258
- Building an Improved Drought Climatology Using Updated Drought Tools: A New Mexico Food-Energy-Water (FEW) Systems Focus L. Johnson et al. 10.3389/fclim.2020.576653
- Towards drought impact-based forecasting in a multi-hazard context V. Boult et al. 10.1016/j.crm.2022.100402
- Drought risk assessment of spring maize based on APSIM crop model in Liaoning province, China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101483
- Logistic Regression Analysis for Spatial Patterns of Drought Persistence R. Niaz et al. 10.1155/2021/3724919
- Establishment of agricultural drought loss models: A comparison of statistical methods X. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106084
- Nationwide temporal variability of droughts in the Kingdom of Eswatini: 1981–2018 C. Tfwala et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e05707
- Impact of an Integrated Approach in Disaster Management O. Njoku et al. 10.4018/IJOCI.2020040102
- The predictability of reported drought events and impacts in the Ebro Basin using six different remote sensing data sets C. Linés et al. 10.5194/hess-21-4747-2017
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022