Regional snow-avalanche detection using object-based image analysis of near-infrared aerial imagery
Total article views: 2,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,614 with geography defined and 200 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,669 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 945 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Automatic Detection of Regional Snow Avalanches with Scattering and Interference of C-band SAR Data J. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12172781
- Mapping avalanches with satellites – evaluation of performance and completeness E. Hafner et al. 10.5194/tc-15-983-2021
- Combining OBIA, CNN, and UAV photogrammetry for automated avalanche deposit detection and characterization S. Dewali et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2023.06.033
- Where are the avalanches? Rapid SPOT6 satellite data acquisition to map an extreme avalanche period over the Swiss Alps Y. Bühler et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3225-2019
- Spatially continuous snow depth mapping by aeroplane photogrammetry for annual peak of winter from 2017 to 2021 in open areas L. Bührle et al. 10.5194/tc-17-3383-2023
- Mapping snow avalanche debris by object-based classification in mountainous regions from Sentinel-1 images and causative indices Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105559
- Automated snow avalanche release area delineation – validation of existing algorithms and proposition of a new object-based approach for large-scale hazard indication mapping Y. Bühler et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3235-2018
- Snow avalanche detection and mapping in multitemporal and multiorbital radar images from TerraSAR-X and Sentinel-1 S. Leinss et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1783-2020
- Near-Real Time Automatic Snow Avalanche Activity Monitoring System Using Sentinel-1 SAR Data in Norway M. Eckerstorfer et al. 10.3390/rs11232863
- Automated snow avalanche release area delineation in data-sparse, remote, and forested regions J. Sykes et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-3247-2022
- Avalanche size estimation and avalanche outline determination by experts: reliability and implications for practice E. Hafner et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-2895-2023
- Winter–Spring Prediction of Snow Avalanche Susceptibility Using Optimisation Multi-Source Heterogeneous Factors in the Western Tianshan Mountains, China J. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs14061340
- Automated avalanche mapping from SPOT 6/7 satellite imagery with deep learning: results, evaluation, potential and limitations E. Hafner et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3517-2022
- Determining forest parameters for avalanche simulation using remote sensing data N. Brožová et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102976
- Automatic Color Detection-Based Method Applied to Sentinel-1 SAR Images for Snow Avalanche Debris Monitoring A. Karas et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3131853
- Review article: Snow and ice avalanches in high mountain Asia – scientific, local and indigenous knowledge A. Acharya et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-2569-2023
- Grammar Guided Genetic Programming for Network Architecture Search and Road Detection on Aerial Orthophotography V. de la Fuente Castillo et al. 10.3390/app10113953
- Identifying groundwater discharge zones in the Central Mackenzie Valley using remotely sensed optical and thermal imagery B. Glass et al. 10.1139/cjes-2019-0169
- Intercomparison of photogrammetric platforms for spatially continuous snow depth mapping L. Eberhard et al. 10.5194/tc-15-69-2021
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023