25 Sep 2017
Research article | 25 Sep 2017
MobRISK: a model for assessing the exposure of road users to flash flood events
Saif Shabou et al.
Total article views: 1,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,260 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,255 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A hazard-human coupled model (HazardCM) to assess city dynamic exposure to rainfall-triggered natural hazards Q. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104684
- A data-driven analysis of flash flood hazard, fatalities, and damages over the CONUS during 1996–2017 A. Ahmadalipour & H. Moradkhani 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124106
- Identification and evaluation of flood-avoidance routes in Tucson, Arizona A. Coles 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101597
- Natural hazard impacts on transport infrastructure in Russia E. Petrova 10.5194/nhess-20-1969-2020
- Identifying the Impact-Related Data Uses and Gaps for Hydrometeorological Impact Forecasts and Warnings S. Harrison et al. 10.1175/WCAS-D-21-0093.1
- Estimating network related risks: A methodology and an application in the transport sector J. Hackl et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2273-2018
- Le programme HYMEX – Connaissances et prévision des pluies intenses et crues rapides en région méditerranéenne V. Ducrocq et al. 10.1051/lhb/2019048
- Impact Forecasting to Support Emergency Management of Natural Hazards B. Merz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000704
- The socioeconomic impact of climate-related hazards: flash flood impact assessment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia T. Bhuiyan et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04887-3
- Assessing motorist behavior during flash floods in Tucson, Arizona A. Coles & K. Walker 10.1007/s11116-020-10156-2
- Improved urban flood risk assessment based on spontaneous-triggered risk assessment conceptual model considering road environment C. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127693
- Forensic analysis of flash flood response M. Borga et al. 10.1002/wat2.1338
- Enhancing Dialogue between Flood Risk Management and Road Engineering Sectors for Flood Risk Reduction G. Huang 10.3390/su10061773
- Characteristics of Infrastructure and Surrounding Geo-Environmental Circumstances Involved in Fatal Incidents Caused by Flash Flooding: Evidence from Greece M. Diakakis 10.3390/w14050746
- Modeling the high-resolution dynamic exposure to flooding in a city region X. Zhu et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3353-2019
- Quelle place pour les données issues des sciences humaines et sociales dans le développement de services climatiques régionaux ? C. Gauquelin et al. 10.4000/vertigo.18891
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022