Observed and simulated trophic index (TRIX) values for the Adriatic Sea basin
Emanuela Fiori et al.
Total article views: 1,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Identification of potentially harmful microalgal species and eutrophication status update in Benoa Bay, Bali, Indonesia Y. Suteja et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2021.105698
- Machine learning predictions of trophic status indicators and plankton dynamic in coastal lagoons B. Béjaoui et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.08.041
- The Globalization of Cultural Eutrophication in the Coastal Ocean: Causes and Consequences T. Malone & A. Newton 10.3389/fmars.2020.00670
- Effects of Nutrient Management Scenarios on Marine Eutrophication Indicators: A Pan-European, Multi-Model Assessment in Support of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive R. Friedland et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.596126
- Evaluation of Landsat-8 OLI and Sentinel-2 MSI images for estimating the ecological quality of port waters M. Pieri et al. 10.1080/22797254.2021.1918582
- Hybrid modeling approach for the northern Adriatic watershed management G. Volf et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.094
- Interannual variability in the trophic status and water quality of Bahía Magdalena, Mexico, during the 2015–2018 period: TRIX R. Cervantes-Duarte et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101638
- Distribution of size-fractionated phytoplankton biomass from the anthropogenically stressed tropical creek (Thane creek, India) R. Hardikar et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2020.101577
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021