Design and implementation of a mobile device app for network-based earthquake early warning systems (EEWSs): application to the PRESTo EEWS in southern Italy
Total article views: 2,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,340 with geography defined and 343 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,875 with geography defined and 247 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 465 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Support Vector Machine-Based Rapid Magnitude Estimation Using Transfer Learning for the Sichuan–Yunnan Region, China J. Zhu et al. 10.1785/0120210232
- Hybrid Deep-Learning Network for Rapid On-Site Peak Ground Velocity Prediction J. Zhu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3230829
- Design and implementation of earthquake early warning dissemination mobile app for Uttarakhand (India) G. Rathore et al. 10.1007/s10950-022-10124-6
- Real-Time Seismic Intensity Measurements Prediction for Earthquake Early Warning: A Systematic Literature Review Z. Cheng et al. 10.3390/s23115052
- Design and implementation of Internet-of-Things software monitoring and early warning system based on nonlinear technology H. Ma et al. 10.1515/nleng-2022-0036
- Earthquake Early Warning (EEW) System: System Architecture, Data Modelling, and User Interface Design H. Noprisson 10.32628/CSEIT2173136
- Magnitude Estimation for Earthquake Early Warning Using a Deep Convolutional Neural Network J. Zhu et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.653226
- Magnitude Estimation for Earthquake Early Warning with Multiple Parameter Inputs and a Support Vector Machine J. Zhu et al. 10.1785/0220210144
- Actionable and understandable? Evidence-based recommendations for the design of (multi-)hazard warning messages I. Dallo et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2022.102917
- Earthquake Event Recognition on Smartphones Based on Neural Network Models M. Chen et al. 10.3390/s22228769
- Magnitude estimation and ground motion prediction to harness fiber optic distributed acoustic sensing for earthquake early warning I. Lior et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-27444-3
- Insights into Mechanical Properties of the 1980 Irpinia Fault System from the Analysis of a Seismic Sequence G. Festa et al. 10.3390/geosciences11010028
- On-site instrumental seismic intensity prediction for China via recurrent neural network and transfer learning J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2023.105610
- A Communication, Management and Tracking Mobile Application for Enhancing Earthquake Preparedness and Situational Awareness in the Event of an Earthquake P. Kirci et al. 10.3390/su15020970
- Multilevel Assessment of Seismic Damage and Vulnerability of Masonry Buildings (MUSE-DV) in Historical Centers: Development of a Mobile Android Application L. Sbrogiò et al. 10.3390/su14127145
- Chinese Nationwide Earthquake Early Warning System and Its Performance in the 2022 Lushan M6.1 Earthquake C. Peng et al. 10.3390/rs14174269
- Early detection of earthquake magnitude based on stacked ensemble model A. Joshi et al. 10.1016/j.jaesx.2022.100122
- MEANet: Magnitude estimation via physics-based features time series, an attention mechanism, and neural networks J. Song et al. 10.1190/geo2022-0196.1
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023