15 Apr 2019
Research article | 15 Apr 2019
A susceptibility-based rainfall threshold approach for landslide occurrence
Elise Monsieurs et al.
Total article views: 2,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,974 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,336 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 639 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Towards a Transferable Antecedent Rainfall—Susceptibility Threshold Approach for Landsliding . Monsieurs et al. 10.3390/w11112202
- Shock and Vibration of Rainfall on Rotational Landslide and Analysis of Its Deformation Characteristics L. Weiguo et al. 10.1155/2021/4119414
- Monitoring the Recent Activity of Landslides in the Mailuu-Suu Valley (Kyrgyzstan) Using Radar and Optical Remote Sensing Techniques V. Piroton et al. 10.3390/geosciences10050164
- Landslide Susceptibility Mapping Using Different GIS-Based Bivariate Models . Nohani et al. 10.3390/w11071402
- Application of a GIS-Based Slope Unit Method for Landslide Susceptibility Mapping in Helong City: Comparative Assessment of ICM, AHP, and RF Model C. Yu & J. Chen 10.3390/sym12111848
- Estimation of rainfall thresholds for shallow landslides in the Sierra Madre Oriental, northeastern Mexico J. Salinas-Jasso et al. 10.1007/s11629-020-6050-2
- Correlation does not imply geomorphic causation in data-driven landslide susceptibility modelling – Benefits of exploring landslide data collection effects S. Steger et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145935
- A convection-permitting model for the Lake Victoria Basin: evaluation and insight into the mesoscale versus synoptic atmospheric dynamics J. Van de Walle et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05088-2
- Rapid assessment of abrupt urban mega-gully and landslide events with structure-from-motion photogrammetric techniques validates link to water resources infrastructure failures in an urban periphery N. Gudino-Elizondo et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-523-2022
- A Statistical Model for Earthquake And/Or Rainfall Triggered Landslides G. Frigerio Porta et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.605003
- Constraining landslide timing in a data-scarce context: from recent to very old processes in the tropical environment of the North Tanganyika-Kivu Rift region O. Dewitte et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01452-0
- Estimation of rainfall threshold for the early warning of shallow landslides along National Highway-10 in Darjeeling Himalayas P. Mandal & S. Sarkar 10.1007/s11069-020-04407-9
- Preface to the Special Issue “Rainfall Thresholds and Other Approaches for Landslide Prediction and Early Warning” S. Segoni et al. 10.3390/w13030323
- Satellite rainfall products outperform ground observations for landslide prediction in India M. Brunetti et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3267-2021
- Event-Based Landslide Modeling in the Styrian Basin, Austria: Accounting for Time-Varying Rainfall and Land Cover R. Knevels et al. 10.3390/geosciences10060217
- Susceptibility assessment for rainfall-induced landslides using a revised logistic regression method X. Xing et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04452-4
- Landslide susceptibility modeling based on ANFIS with teaching-learning-based optimization and Satin bowerbird optimizer W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.07.012
- Development of a data-driven model for spatial and temporal shallow landslide probability of occurrence at catchment scale M. Bordoni et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01592-3
- Landslide precipitation thresholds in Rwanda J. Uwihirwe et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01457-9
- The geo-observer network: A proof of concept on participatory sensing of disasters in a remote setting L. Jacobs et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.177
- Experimental Study of Site-Specific Soil Water Content and Rainfall Inducing Shallow Landslides: Case of Gakenke District, Rwanda M. Kuradusenge et al. 10.1155/2021/7194988
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022