04 Nov 2019
Research article | 04 Nov 2019
An integrated evaluation of the National Water Model (NWM)–Height Above Nearest Drainage (HAND) flood mapping methodology
J. Michael Johnson et al.
Total article views: 2,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,488 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,964 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 524 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inequities in the distribution of flood risk under floodplain restoration and climate change scenarios J. Gourevitch et al. 10.1002/pan3.10290
- Improving flood hazard datasets using a low-complexity, probabilistic floodplain mapping approach R. Diehl et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0248683
- Python program for spatial reduction and reconstruction method in flood inundation modelling Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.mex.2021.101527
- Evaluating precipitation, streamflow, and inundation forecasting skills during extreme weather events: A case study for an urban watershed X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127126
- Copernicus User Uptake: From Data to Applications L. Apicella et al. 10.3390/ijgi11020121
- Evaluating the reliability of synthetic rating curves for continental scale flood mapping A. Ghanghas et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127470
- Actionable Information in Flood Risk Communications and the Potential for New Web-Based Tools for Long-Term Planning for Individuals and Community R. Mostafiz et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.840250
- Estimating floodwater depth using SAR-derived flood inundation maps and geomorphic model in kosi river basin (India) B. Parida et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1899298
- Application of a Large‐Scale Terrain‐Analysis‐Based Flood Mapping System to Hurricane Harvey X. Zheng et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12987
- Using LiDAR-DEM based rapid flood inundation modelling framework to map floodplain inundation extent and depth Y. Zhang 10.1007/s11442-020-1805-9
- Flood Simulation Analysis of the Biliu River Basin Based on the MIKE Model Q. Liu et al. 10.1155/2021/8827046
- An area preserving method for improved categorical raster resampling J. Johnson & K. Clarke 10.1080/15230406.2021.1892531
- Effects of Groundwater‐Surface Water Exchange Mechanism in the National Water Model over the Northern High Plains Aquifer, USA E. Jachens et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12869
- Performance of automated methods for flash flood inundation mapping: a comparison of a digital terrain model (DTM) filling and two hydrodynamic methods N. Hocini et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2979-2021
- A national topographic dataset for hydrological modeling over the contiguous United States J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3263-2021
- An Open‐Source Python Library for Varying Model Parameters and Automating Concurrent Simulations of the National Water Model A. Raney et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12973
- Accounting for uncertainty in real-time flood inundation mapping using HAND model: Iowa case study Z. Li et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05215-z
- Enhanced flood hazard modelling using hydraulic, analytical hierarchical process and height above nearest drainage models in Ogunpa river basin, Ibadan, Southwestern Nigeria A. Komolafe et al. 10.1007/s40808-020-01037-9
Latest update: 27 May 2022