Articles | Volume 19, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Quantification of climate change impact on dam failure risk under hydrological scenarios: a case study from a Spanish dam
Total article views: 3,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,813 with geography defined and 505 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,138 with geography defined and 329 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 675 with geography defined and 176 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Needs for Portfolio Risk Assessment of Aging Dams in the United States P. Concha Larrauri et al. 10.1061/JWRMD5.WRENG-5673
- Projected impacts of climate change on major dams in the Upper Yangtze River Basin P. Qin et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03303-w
- Modeling and Risk Analysis of Dam-Break Flooding in a Semi-Arid Montane Watershed: A Case Study of the Yabous Dam, Northeastern Algeria A. Gaagai et al. 10.3390/w14050767
- Hydro-Meteorological Characteristics of the 1973 Catastrophic Flood in the Mahi Basin, India U. Pawar et al. 10.3390/w15091648
- Drones, virtual reality, and modeling: communicating catastrophic dam failure H. Spero et al. 10.1080/17538947.2022.2041116
- Preface: Natural hazard impacts on technological systems and infrastructures E. Petrova & M. Bostenaru Dan 10.5194/nhess-20-2627-2020
- Climate Change Impact Chains: A Review of Applications, Challenges, and Opportunities for Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessments L. Menk et al. 10.1175/WCAS-D-21-0014.1
- Climate Change and Rainfall Intensity–Duration–Frequency Curves: Overview of Science and Guidelines for Adaptation J. Martel et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002122
- Data use and data needs in critical infrastructure risk analysis A. Larsson & C. Große 10.1080/13669877.2023.2181858
- Hydrological risk assessment for Mangla Dam: compound effects of instant flow and precipitation peaks under climate change, using HEC-RAS and HEC-GeoRAS I. Ahmad et al. 10.1007/s42452-023-05579-2
- Accounting for Climate Change Uncertainty in Long-Term Dam Risk Management J. Fluixá-Sanmartín et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001355
- Non-Stationary Hydrological Regimes Due to Climate Change: The Impact of Future Precipitation in the Spillway Design of a Reservoir, Case Study: Sube y Baja Dam, in Ecuador J. Herbozo et al. 10.3390/atmos13050828
- Towards the effect of climate change in structural loads of urban infrastructure: A review V. Mishra & A. Sadhu 10.1016/j.scs.2022.104352
- Hydrological assessment of some old dams in Saudi Arabia under the current climate, environmental conditions, and the use of the advanced technology A. Elfeki et al. 10.1007/s13201-023-01990-7
- Dam System and Reservoir Operational Safety: A Meta-Research A. Badr et al. 10.3390/w15193427
- Climate change and hydrological dam safety: a stochastic methodology based on climate projections M. Lompi et al. 10.1080/02626667.2023.2192873
- Comprehensive decision-making approach for managing time dependent dam risks J. Fluixá-Sanmartín et al. 10.1016/j.ress.2020.107100
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023